$99 – Power Hang Gliding in Fernandina Beach, Reg. $249
Scratch one off the bucket list with a power hang-gliding ride that Travelzoo members call "thrilling" and "breathtaking."
Why We Love It
- Fly over the white-sand beaches of Amelia Island
- 95% of Travelzoo members loved their experiences
- The pilot will navigate and let you take the controls
- Hang Glide USA earns 5 stars from TripAdvisor users
- For $99 (reg. $249), start with preflight instruction and a photo op with the aircraft before strapping into the two-seat XT-912 Tundra with your pilot
- Riders get a noise-cancelling headset and will even have the opportunity to pilot the gilder
- Fly around the edge of Amelia Island with an eye out for horseback riders, over the Florida/Georgia border, past St. Mary's river and above Cumberland Island
- Riders can also credit the total flight time toward a pilot's certificate, or the time can be entered into a logbook
Subject to weather conditions. Valid for one person. Limit one voucher per visit. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through March 31, 2017