$14 – 3-Day Hop-on, Hop-off Thames River Cruise Ticket
Cruise past some of London's most famous sights with this three-day ticket for City Cruises' hop-on, hop-off sightseeing boat tours, and save 50% on the regular cost of this pass.
Why We Love It
- With your three-day ticket, you can hop on and off as often as you like for 72 hours -- a great way to get around the city
- Saves time and money for the whole family
- All cruises come with running commentary about the landmarks you'll pass, which include the Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge, the London Eye and St. Paul's Cathedral
Travelzoo Tip: Reservations are not required -- simply hand the voucher in to the ticket office at your chosen departure point: Westminster Pier, Tower Pier or Greenwich Pier. Vouchers cannot be exchanged at the London Eye Pier, but you may use the stop during the day once your ticket has been collected. Your voucher will be exchanged for one adult ticket, valid at all departure piers for three consecutive days.
- $14 for a three-day hop-on, hop-off adult ticket, ages 16 and up, on the River Red Rover sightseeing cruise (reg. $28)
- $7 for a child ticket, ages 5-15 (reg. $14)
- Embark at Greenwich, Tower, London Eye and Westminster piers -- all boats have an onboard cafe and are suitable for travel in all weather conditions
No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. No maximum group size. Spectators are not permitted. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Must be redeemed in one visit, ticket then valid for three consecutive days. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package.
(299 Member Reviews)