65% off—Maldives 2-story overwater villa w/meals & drinks
Why We Love This Deal
The Maldives is synonymous with the word luxury—and this dreamy 5-star resort is no exception. Angsana Velavaru is nestled on a private island, surrounded by the sparkling blue waters of the Dhaalu Atoll. Get an up-close look at vibrant marine life, set sail on a catamaran or simply spend your days lounging on the white-sand beach.
Save up to 65% (that’s over $7000) on all-inclusive 5-night (or more) stays in an overwater villa. Travelzoo members also have the rare option of splitting time between a beachfront villa and an overwater villa—so you can live the lavish life without blowing your budget.
- Two guests can stay 5 nights on an all-inclusive package through March 2025
- $3799 (reg. $10,906) … InOcean Pool Villa—these two-story overwater suites offer the quintessential Maldives experience; featuring a private infinity pool, terrace, rooftop pavilion and an overwater hammock
- $2799 (reg. $7329) … Beachfront Villa and InOcean Pool Villa Combo—experience the best of both worlds by spending 3 nights in a Beachfront Villa and 2 nights in an InOcean Pool Villa
- $1999 (reg. $5802) … Beachfront Villa—these 947-square-foot accommodations come with prime ocean views, a private terrace and a private garden
- Extend your visit with additional nights starting at $399 per night
- No matter which villa you choose, you'll receive these all-inclusive perks
- The following surcharges apply through April 6, 2024, and from Jan. 10 - March 31, 2025: $150 per night in a Beachfront Villa; $180 per night for the Beachfront Villa and InOcean Pool Villa Combo; $200 per night in an InOcean Pool Villa. The following surcharges apply from Dec. 23, 2024 - Jan. 9, 2025: $400 per night in a Beachfront Villa; $450 per night for the Beachfront Villa and InOcean Pool Villa Combo; $500 per night in an InOcean Pool Villa
- Price is per room, not per person, and includes local taxes and service charges
More Reasons to Go
- Amenities include an infinity pool, an award-wining spa with eight outdoor pavilions and a Rangers' Club to keep younger guests entertained
- Its proximity to more than 30 dive sites make it an ideal location, whether you're a novice or experienced diver. The resort's PADI 5-Star Gold Dive Centre offers courses and excursions to explore the pristine waters of Dhaalu Atoll. You can also take part in the resort's coral replanting program
- There are four on-site dining options: Enjoy casual beachfront dining at Kaani Restaurant; indulge in Mediterranean-inspired dishes at the overwater Azzurro Restaurant and Bar; delight in pan-Asian cuisine at Funa Restaurant; or grab a light snack at Kuredhi Pool Bar
About the Destination
Located between the Arabian and Laccadive Seas, the remote island nation of the Maldives is widely considered to have some of the best beaches in the world, with pristine white sand, clear turquoise water and world-class diving.
To reach Angsana Velavaru, guests will fly to Velana International Airport (MLE) and transfer via seaplane. Roundtrip seaplane transfers are an additional fee; see transfer details below for additional information.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call +960 676 0028 or email email@example.com. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Transfer details: Roundtrip seaplane transfers are an additional $530 per adult (12 and older) and $335 per child (2-11 years old). Children under 2 fly free of charge. All transfers are arranged through the resort. Please provide your full name as shown on your passport, international arrival and departure flight number, and dates at least 14 days prior to arrival.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Additional guests can stay upon prior request; contact the hotel directly for more details. Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children sharing a Beachfront Villa (sharing existing bedding and using the sofa); and 3 adults sharing an InOcean Pool Villa.
Additional hotel-specific charges: Price includes local taxes and service charges. A $6 green tax per person, per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The following surcharges apply through April 6, 2024, and from Jan. 10 - March 31, 2025 (paid directly to the hotel): $150 per night in a Beachfront Villa; $180 per night for the Beachfront Villa and InOcean Pool Villa Combo; $200 per night in an InOcean Pool Villa. The following surcharges apply from Dec. 23, 2024 - Jan. 9, 2025 (paid directly to the hotel): $400 per night in a Beachfront Villa; $450 per night for the Beachfront Villa and InOcean Pool Villa Combo; $500 per night in an InOcean Pool Villa
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.