$7499—Luxe Tanzania all-inclusive safari for 2, reg. $13,000
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members who have taken this all-inclusive safari trip give it a 100% approval rating following their experience. This 6-night trip includes stays at two locations: an opulent villa nestled between Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru; and a luxury camp in the Serengeti's stunning Seronera Valley, home to dense wildlife populations (including the Big Five).
You'll see spectacular savanna sunrises, venture out on daily game drives and take a cultural tour of Arusha while receiving top-notch service from start to finish with private transfers and a private chef.
Travel any time through June 2025 and save nearly $6000 with this exclusive offer.
- For $7499 (reg. $13,352), two people can set off on an all-inclusive safari experience through June 2025
6 nights of luxury accommodations (view itinerary and details):
- 2 nights at Siringit Villa—this luxury 6-bedroom villa boasts gardens, terraces and a lap pool; spacious rooms with en suite bathrooms that open up to balconies; and a chef prepares a curated menu of cuisine from fresh, local produce daily
- 4 nights at Siringit Serengeti Camp—step out of bed and into the Serengeti National Park with this camp that moves seasonally to follow the migration of the herds; stay in a luxe Bedouin-style tent with an en suite bathroom, hot water on demand and eco-friendly flush toilets
Travelzoo member perks:
- Two daily game drives while at the Siringit Serengeti Camp (eight total)
- All meals and beverages (except premium wines and spirits)
- All transfers once you reach Tanzania: roundtrip transfers between Kilimanjaro and Siringit as well as transfers between Siringit Villa and the Siringit Serengeti Camp
- Arusha Heritage Tour (craft markets, coffee plantation, museum)
- VAT and taxes are included in the price
- Extend your trip with additional nights at Siringit Serengeti Camp from $1250 per night
- Prices are for two people per room/tent, not per person
The following is not included:
- International flights
- Camp and park fees
- Personal travel insurance
More Reasons to Go
- One member who took this "absolutely incredible" trip called it "the deal of the century" and said "every single detail was over the top"
- There are more than 1,500 resident species of Serengeti National Park (including the Big Five) and Siringit's expert guides are trained to spot and find animals at their most active
- Siringit's accommodations are ultra-exclusive—the Villa has only six rooms, and there are only 10 luxury tents at the Siringit Serengeti Camp
- At both the villa and the camp, you'll enjoy dishes conceived by Axel Janssens, a Michelin-starred chef whose cuisine incorporates flavors from Europe and Africa
About the Destination
To reach Tanzania, U.S. travelers will fly into Kilimanjaro (KIA). All transfers after arrival in Kilimanjaro are included in the price.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call +27 784572758 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 30 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on a maximum of 2 guests per room.
Additional hotel-specific charges: Camp and park fees (approx. $145 per person, per day; subject to change) are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel 3 weeks prior to arrival.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.