$219—Mykonos 5-star sea-view suite w/breakfast, 65% off
Why We Love This Deal
There's more to Mykonos than just its party scene (though we admit, it's pretty epic). The island has a quieter side, where you can spend days getting lost in a labyrinth of whitewashed walkways and relaxing on beautiful beaches. Stay in style at the 5-star Amazon Mykonos Resort and Spa—which boasts stunning views of the Aegean Sea.
Travelzoo members can save up to 65% with this offer that includes upgraded accommodations, daily breakfast, roundtrip airport transfers and even a 20-minute massage.
- Two guests can stay in a Sunset Deluxe Sea View Suite
- $219 per night ... April 12 - May 31 and October
- $329 per night ... June and September
- $439 per night ... July and August
- For your very own private infinity pool overlooking the Aegean Sea, upgrade to a Superior Sea View Suite starting at $319 per night
- Daily breakfast for two people
- Two complimentary cocktails (per stay)
- Roundtrip transportation from/to Mykonos International Airport (JMK)
- Travelzoo member perk: One 20-minute massage (per person, per stay; $130 value)
- Price is per room, not per person
More Reasons to Go
- It was named one of the "best of the best" luxury hotels in Greece by TripAdvisor's Travelers’ Choice Awards (2023)
- The resort is just a 10-minute drive into Chora (aka Mykonos Town), where you'll find the island's distinctive 16th-century windmills, plus loads of shops art galleries and cafes hidden in charmingly winding alleys, like Matoyianni Street
- The on-site restaurant serves elevated Greek-Mediterranean cuisine made from seasonal and locally sourced ingredients (they also have vegetarian and vegan options); dine alfresco as you watch the sun set over the island
About the Destination
To reach Amazon Mykonos Resort and Spa, travelers will first fly to Athens then connect to Mykonos International Airport (JMK); from there, it's a 10-minute drive to the resort. Airport transfers are included in this deal.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call +30 22890 77773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on a maximum of up to 2 guests per room; contact the hotel directly for more details.
Additional hotel-specific charges: VAT (value-added tax) is included in the price. €5 (approx. US$5.50) government tax per person, per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.