$479—Spend a week in Thailand: 5-star resort for 2
Why We Love This Deal
When it comes to luxury travel destinations, Thailand is regularly on the top of our list for its world-class service, outstanding spas, gourmet food and palatial accommodations—all available at a fraction of the price you would pay in the U.S.
For just $479, two guests can spend an indulgent week at the 5-star Grand Mercure beachfront resort in Khao Lak. You'll nab exclusive, only-in-Thailand perks, too, including a dinner and Thai massages.
- 7 nights for two guests through Dec. 20
- $479 ... Superior Room—these offer views of the pools and canals from the private balcony or terrace
- $519 ... Deluxe Room—these are located within a two-story Thai style bungalow; ground floor rooms have a private terrace and second-floor rooms have a private balcony
- Extend your trip with extra nights from $69 per night (must be used with a 7-night voucher)
Travelzoo member perks (for two guests):
- Daily breakfast
- A three-course Thai set dinner (once per stay)
- A 60-minute Thai massage at Pran Spa (once per stay)
- Signature amenities: Complimentary Wi-Fi access; in-room coffee and tea
- Starting at $710 for 7 nights, upgrade to a half-board package, which includes a daily choice of either lunch or dinner with three-course Thai menu
- A surcharge of THB 1000 (approx. US$28) per night applies from April 1-16
- A surcharge of THB 3000 (approx. US$85) per night applies for stays through March 31 and from Nov. 1 - Dec. 20
- Prices are per room, not per person, and include VAT and service charges
More Reasons to Go
- The 5-star resort, which opened in late 2021, is situated in a private location directly on Bangsak Beach
- The location is ideal for exploring nature; nearby you'll find beautiful beaches and the Khao Lak Lam Ru National Park
- Green Mango, the resort's flagship restaurant, serves southern Thailand regional dishes made from locally sourced ingredients
- Golfers can play nearby at the 18-hole Rajjaprabha Dam Golf Course—nestled amongst the rainforest—or the more challenging Tublamu Navy Golf Course, which is situated along the Andaman Sea coast
About the Destination
Khao Lak is located in Thailand's south and is renowned for its white-sand beaches, green mountains and azure waters. U.S. travelers will fly into Phuket International Airport (HKT); from there, it's approximately a 90-minute drive to Grand Mercure Khao Lak Bangsak. The hotel offers private airport transfers for an added fee.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call +66 7649 0998 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 21 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Up to 2 children under 12 can stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Maximum occupancy is 4 guests. Contact the hotel directly for additional guest rates.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(49 Member Ratings)