$1399—Barbados winter retreat for 2 w/meals & drinks
Why We Love This Deal
Trade sweaters for swimsuits this winter with a stay at the new Wyndham Grand Barbados, Sam Lord's Castle All-Inclusive Resort. To celebrate the soft opening of this upscale resort, Travelzoo members can save up to $1000 on last-minute all-inclusive stays.
As the name suggests, the resort sits atop an oceanfront bluff adjacent to the historic landmark on the southeast coast of Barbados. There, guests will be treated to an array of amenities, modern accommodations and service that is already earning high praise, all amidst a stunning seaside backdrop.
- 3 all-inclusive nights for two people in a room with one king or two queen beds, through April 2024
- $1399 ... Deluxe Resort View Room
- $1599 ... Deluxe Ocean View Room
- All meals, drinks and taxes are included for two guests
- Price is per room, not per person
- Note: The hotel is in the midst of a soft opening, and some of their amenities, including the gym and spa, are not yet open. Guest accommodations should not be impacted
More Reasons to Go
- Even during the soft opening, the all-inclusive program is comprehensive. Choose from six bars and four restaurants with a wide variety of cuisines, including gluten-free and vegan items, plus 24-hour room service and a stocked in-room minibar
- The amenities are also impressive, with five swimming pools; water sports; tennis; pickleball; nightly turn-down service and a kids' club, to name a few
- And, of course, there's the beach. The powdery sand and turquoise water of Sam Lord's Beach is a short stroll from the resort
- The resort was built with sustainability in mind. Some examples include: low-emissivity glass to reduce energy consumption; drought resistant plants in landscaping; eco-friendly plastic alternatives; and sustainably sourced wood
About the Destination
Barbados is consistently rated one of the most popular Caribbean destinations, thanks to its numerous white-sand beaches, ideal conditions for snorkeling and scuba diving, as well as some of the best rum around.
Nonstop flights are available from a number of U.S. cities, including Miami, Boston, New York and Charlotte. The resort is 6 miles from Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI) and offers a 24-hour shuttle service.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 14 prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Additional adults can stay for $222 per person, per night. Children 3 and under stay free of charge; kids 4-12 are $90 per person, per night; and kids 13-17 are $150 per person, per night. Maximum occupancy is 2 people in a king room and 4 people in a two-queen room.
Additional hotel-specific charges: Taxes are included in the price. A government levy of $10 per night is not included and is payable directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.