$899—Luxurious Costa Rica beach retreat incl. $300 credit
Why We Love This Deal
If you're looking for a peaceful and relaxing tropical escape, we'd recommend the 5-star JW Marriott Guanacaste in Costa Rica, which was recently named Destination of the Year 2024 by Travel + Leisure. Overlooking the Pacific, this secluded hideaway is situated in the country's driest region, ideal for spending days relaxing by the infinity pool or exploring outside.
With this offer, save 60% on stays of 3 nights or more, including daily breakfast (which gets rave reviews from past guests) and a $100 credit to use on food and drinks each day of your stay.
- Two guests spend 3 nights (or more), June-October
- $899 ... Garden View, Deluxe Room
- $1049 ... Ocean View, Deluxe Room
Travelzoo member perks:
- $100 food-and-beverage credit, daily (one per room)
- Daily buffet breakfast for two
- Extend your stay with additional nights starting from $299 per night, including breakfast for two and a $100 credit
- Starting from $1439 for 3 nights, stay on the following dates: Jan. 4-19, 25-31; March 17-31; May 8-12, 23-31
- Prices are based on two guests per room (not per person)
- Not available on: Jan 20-24; Feb. 1-29; March 1-16; April 1-30; May 1-7, 13-22
More Reasons to Go
- This expansive resort is "a vacation destination in and of itself," with five restaurants, a full-service spa and a 25,000-square-foot infinity pool (Travel + Leisure)
- Unique from other parts of Costa Rica thanks to its drier climate, Guanacaste has diverse landscapes and ecosystems; not only will you find beaches and dry tropical forests here, but there are also savannas and volcanic terrain to explore (Hint: Check out Rincón de la Vieja Volcano)
- Getting there is relatively easy, compared to other Costa Rican locales; the resort is about a 1.5-hour drive from Liberia International Airport
- Guanacaste is known for its upscale resorts and tourist-friendly offerings, from highly rated dining to well-maintained beaches and cultural experiences
- Guest rooms are spacious with elegant décor, a minibar, a fridge and complimentary Wi-Fi; the nightly resort fee covers sunset cocktails, yoga classes, bicycle tours and more
About the Destination
Flights are not included in this deal. However, Daniel Oduber Quirós International (LIR) is approximately a 90-minute drive from the hotel and has nonstop and one-stop flights from multiple U.S. cities. Guests are responsible for arranging transportation to and from the airport, as transfers are not available through the hotel.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 011 506 2681 2117 or email email@example.com. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Additional adults and children 12 years and older can stay for $30 per person, per night. Children 11 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is 4 guests per room.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 13% tax and a resort fee of $30 plus tax, per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers sunset cocktails, yoga classes, observatory access, bicycle tours and more. Self-parking is complimentary, and valet parking is $10 per night.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(43 Member Ratings)