$2999—New Maldives all-inclusive 5-star resort, reg. $5175
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members can be among the first to stay at the Maldives' newest luxury resort, which opened on the stunning Raa Atoll in August 2023. This jaw-dropping location is known for its pristine beaches and abundant marine life, which are reasons enough to add it to your must-visit list. But Amari Raaya brings a whole lot more to the table (literally). With its own garden on site, the resort has already earned excellent reviews for sumptuous cuisine made from ultra-fresh and locally grown ingredients. What's more: the unique all-inclusive program means guests can choose from multiple restaurants each day.
Two guests can spend 5 nights in a private villa (with ocean views) from just $1500 per person with this special opening offer that includes meals, drinks, taxes, service fees and activities, like yoga, a sunset cruise and more.
- Two guests spend 5 all-inclusive nights through Dec. 20, 2024:
- $2999 ... Beach Villa—these offer beach and ocean views, a private terrace and direct beach access
- $2999 ... Ocean Villa—situated above the water, these offer direct access to the warm Indian Ocean from a private deck
- $3499 ... Ocean Pool Villa—these are also situated above the water with a private deck and ocean access; plus, they have a private pool
- Whichever villa you choose, you'll receive these all-inclusive perks
- Extend your stay: Additional nights start at $599 per night. From $5399, 9-night all-inclusive packages are also available for two people and come with additional perks, including a private dinner atop the Watch Tower and 1-hour massage for two ($900 value)
- A nightly surcharge of $100 applies on: Jan. 8 - March 31, 2024
- A nightly surcharge of $300 applies for the festive period on: Dec. 23, 2023 - Jan. 7, 2024
- Prices are per room, not per person, and include VAT and service charges
A mandatory daily $6 green tax per person is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel
More Reasons to Go
- The Raa Atoll is one of the most vibrant in the Maldives, renowned for its pristine beaches, colorful reefs and big-fish encounters, including barracuda, sailfish and whale sharks
- There are eight dining concepts and a range of cuisines to savor on site, including beach barbecues and seafood feasts, mouthwatering Mediterranean dishes and plenty of Maldivian treats
- Getting there is fairly simple as far as Maldives locales go; the resort is a 45-minute journey from Malé International Airport
- Sustainability efforts include biodegradable in-room products, locally sourced ingredients, farm-to-table dining, upcycled dishes and more; its parent company, Onyx, is set to become UNESCO’s first Cultural Sustainability partner in Asia-Pacific
About the Destination
The remote island nation of the Maldives is located between the Arabian and Laccadive Seas. It's widely considered to have some of the best and most pristine beaches in the world, with sparkling white sand, clear turquoise water and top diving opportunities.
To reach the resort, guests will fly to Malé International Airport (MLE). From there, it's around a 45-minute seaplane ride to the hotel. Guests can arrange transfers via seaplane with the hotel reservations staff directly.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Transfer details: Roundtrip seaplane transfers during the day are an additional $450 per adult, $350 for children (2-11 years) and free for infants (0-1 year). If arriving at night, domestic airplane and speedboat transfers are an extra $390 per adult, $250 for children (2-11 years) and no charge for infants (0-1 year). All transfers are arranged through the hotel. Please provide your full name as shown on your passport, international arrival and departure flight numbers, and dates at least 3 days before arrival to book transfers with the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Maximum occupancy of 2 people in Beach and Ocean Villas, with maximum 3 guests in an Ocean Pool Villa. Contact the hotel directly for additional guest rates.
Additional hotel-specific charges: Price includes local taxes and service charges. A $6 green tax per person, per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.