$599—Luxurious Dominican Republic getaway for 2, reg. $1482
Why We Love This Deal
Named one of the best all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean by Travel + Leisure in 2023, it's no surprise Casa de Campo has also become a favorite of Travelzoo members, who say "facilities were incredible," "food and service for all-inclusive were absolutely amazing," "the golf and the food is outstanding" and call it a "gorgeous high-end resort."
This 7,000-acre resort complex is a destination in and of itself, with a pristine private beach, a selection of 17 bars and restaurants, and no shortage of space to relax and unwind: with three pools, a wellness spa and three award-winning golf courses, all surrounded by the gorgeous La Romana landscape.
Experience it all with this offer that saves 60% and includes perks, like daily breakfast, complimentary golf and discounts at the spa. All-inclusive packages are also on sale from $1499 for 3-night stays, and you also have the option to upgrade to the new Premier Junior Suite, which comes with private butler service.
- Two people can spend 3 nights in a Superior Casita:
- $599 … June-September 2024
- $1099 … through Dec. 20, 2023, and Jan. 4 - May 31, 2024
- Upgrade to a Premier Junior Suite with a Patio from $1319 for 3 nights
Travelzoo member perks:
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two guests at Lago Restaurant (reg. $64 per day)
- Complimentary round of golf on the Links or Dye Fore ($270 value; cart not included)
- 20% off on the Links Golf course (once per stay)
- 10% off spa treatments
- Starting at $1499 for two people, book an all-inclusive 3-night stay, which includes these extras
- Additional nights can be booked directly with the hotel
- Price is per room, not per person
- Learn more about Casa de Campo on the Travelzoo blog
More Reasons to Go
- This sprawling 5-star resort is set on a pristine, private beachfront and features an expansive spa, an award-winning golf course and six gourmet restaurants on site
- Activities include snorkeling, tennis, horseback riding, biking, sailing, off-road ATV riding and deep-sea fishing
- Superior Casitas have one king or two double beds and a private terrace
- The resort's private beach neighbors Playa Minitas Beach, which is considered to be one of the best beaches in the Dominican Republic
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call the hotel at +1 809 523 86 98 or the toll-free line at 800 877 3643; or email email@example.com. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant and spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Maximum occupancy is: 3 adults; or 2 adults and 1 child over the age of 12; or 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12. Extra person fees for room-only (including breakfast) reservations apply as follows: $75 plus 28% tax per adult or child 12 years and older, per night. Extra person fees for all-inclusive reservations apply as follows: $150 plus 28% tax per adult, per night; $89 plus 28% tax per child 12 years and older, per night. When booking the all-inclusive package for travel from June-September 2024, up to 2 children under the age of 12 stay free of charge when staying with up to 2 adults.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 28% tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(60 Member Ratings)