$279—Stay beachfront in Belize for 3 nights, reg. $560
Why We Love This Deal
Situated along the sun-kissed shores of Southern Belize, which is often referred to as the "coast with the most," Hopkins Bay is more than just a beachfront paradise; it's the cultural center of the local Garifuna community. While staying at the Hopkins Bay Resort, taste local Caribbean food harvested from the surrounding villages. Then, check out the thrilling outdoor adventures nearby such as snorkeling the Belize Barrier Reef Reserve, zip-lining through the jungle or hiking to an ancient Mayan site.
And here's the best part: you can savor this slice of heaven for less than $100 a night, while saving up to 50% on regular rates, even during the peak dry season.
- Two guests can stay 3 nights Oct. 1, 2023 - Dec. 16, 2023, or April-September 2024
- $279 ... One-Bedroom Beach View Room
- $319 ... One-Bedroom Beach Front Room
- Or, stay 3 nights from Jan. 4 - Feb. 29, 2024
- $399 ... One-Bedroom Beach View Room
- $439 ... One-Bedroom Beach Front Room
- Extend your stay with an extra night starting at $99 per night
- Price is per room, not per person
More Reasons to Go
- One-Bedrooms have an in-room coffeemaker and private balcony, so you can sip on your morning coffee while you watch the waves roll onto the sandy shore
- Complimentary amenities include beach games, paddleboards, bicycles and kayaks
- There's live cultural entertainment every Saturday night hosted by local Garifuna drummers and dancers
- You can take relaxation to another level with a massage at the on-site spa
- Adventures nearby include snorkeling at the Belize Barrier Reef, zip-lining through the jungle, wading through the archeological cave and hiking to an ancient Mayan site (be sure to check the adventure schedule at the front desk)
About the Destination
Hopkins Bay Belize is about a two-hour drive from Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport. You can also choose to take the Muy'Ono Explorer or a commuter flight to the resort. The Muy'Ono Explorer is $150 US round trip, per person and is a 3-hour tour that includes a premier beer of Belize, an air-conditioned van with a local tour guide and refreshments/ bathroom stops. Or you can take a 15-minute commuter flight down to Dangriga Airstrip, followed by a 30-minute shuttle to Hopkins Bay Resort. Book your Muy'Ono Explorer transfer by emailing email@example.com.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 1-877-417-9783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 30 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Children 5 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 1 child (5 and under).
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 9% tax and 15% resort fee per night are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers full use of bicycles and kayaks. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel. This hotel is not pet friendly. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.