$1599—Chile's Atacama Desert 5-star oasis for 2, reg. $2610
Why We Love This Deal
Chile's Atacama Desert is one of the most other-worldly destinations in the Western Hemisphere. Often compared to Mars (so much so that NASA uses it as a rover testing ground), this 600-mile stretch of mountain ranges, canyons, sand dunes, volcanoes and lagoons is a geologic wonderland. It's also home to some of the best stargazing on the planet.
At the heart of it all sits the 5-star Nayara Alto Atacama resort. Travelzoo staff and members alike rave about its excellent service, top-notch accommodations and wide selection of guided excursions. Spot wild flamingos sunbathing in rust-colored salt flats, bike your way through spectacular gorges or explore natural geysers. Plan ahead for next spring and summer and save $1000 on a 3-night desert adventure with this offer that includes daily breakfast, roundtrip airport transfers and a $100 spa credit.
- Two guests can stay for 3 nights, April-September 2024
- $1599 (reg. $2610) ... Catarpe Room—these accommodations feature private terraces with views of the Catarpe Valley and the Salt Mountain Range; and a minibar with complimentary beverages
- $1975 (reg. $3110) ... Tilo Suite—these upgraded rooms come with an outdoor shower in addition to a private terrace with unobstructed views of the Salt Mountain Range and the Andes
- Extend your stay with additional nights starting at $533 per night
- A limited number of vouchers are available for peak season stays from December 2023 - March 2024 starting at $2499 for 3 nights
Travelzoo member perks:
- $100 spa credit (per stay)
- Roundtrip transfers from/to El Loa Airport for two people ($200 value)
- Signature amenity: Daily breakfast for two
- Not available on: Dec. 21-31
- Price is per room, not per person
- Travelzoo Tip: Expand your trip with a 5-star stay at Nayara Hangaroa on Easter Island, situated 2,000 miles off the coast of Chile. To get there, connect through El Loa Airport (CJC) to Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport (SCL) in Santiago (daily nonstop flights are available). Travelers will likely have an overnight stay in Santiago, as departures to Easter Island are limited. From there, connect to Mataveri International Airport of Easter Island (IPC), which is a 5-minute drive to the resort
More Reasons to Go
- Clear skies and low-to-zero light pollution makes the Atacama Desert an ideal spot for stargazing. The resort has its own open-air observatory and telescope—making for a truly breathtaking experience. Our deal expert recounts her journey to this desert oasis
- Enjoy delectable North Chilean cuisine at the on-site Ckelar Restaurant, traditional outdoor barbecue at Quincho or expand your wine palate with some local selections at Puri Bar
- As a guest here, you'll be supporting Nayara's commitment to sustainability and regenerative travel, helping promote producers within the community and combatting deforestation
About the Destination
To reach Nayara Alto Atacama, travelers will connect through Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport (SCL) to El Loa Airport (CJC) in Calama. From there, it's an hour-and-15-minute drive to the resort. Airport transfers are included in this deal. Contact the hotel directly to arrange pick-up.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 1 844-865-2002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 30 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on a maximum of up to 2 guests per room.
Additional hotel-specific charges: Non-Chilean residents do not have to pay taxes or extra fees. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(8 Member Ratings)