$1295—Italy 5-star trip: romantic villa w/Michelin dinner
Why We Love This Deal
Nestled deep in the vineyards of Valpolicella is Byblos Art Hotel Villa Amistà—a stunning 16th-century villa that features an eclectic blend of Venetian elegance with colorful modern and contemporary art from world-class artists such as Damien Hirst and Anish Kapoor. Uniquely designed rooms, an on-site Michelin-starred restaurant, a luxe spa with a Turkish bath and a 15th-century wine cellar complete the 5-star experience.
Travelzoo members can save up to 50% on 3-night stays with this offer that includes daily breakfast, a three-course dinner for two, a small bottle of red wine and daily access to the spa.
- Two guests can stay 3 nights in a Junior Suite
- $1295 ... through Jan. 1, 2024, and March 16 - June 14, 2024
- 3-night peak summer stays are also available for $1619
- Extend your stay with extra nights starting at $345 per night
Travelzoo member perks:
- Small bottle of red wine in the room (per stay; $22 value)
- Three-course dinner for two people at the Michelin-starred on-site restaurant, Amistà (per stay; $260 value; does not include alcoholic beverages)
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome drink
- Shuttle service to and from the historic center of Verona (available daily between 9:30 a.m. and 6 p.m.)
- Daily access to the spa (one hour per day)
- Not available on: Jan. 2 - Mar. 15; May 2-4; June 7-9, 15, 22, 29; July 30-31; Aug. 1-5; Sept. 6-8
- Note: A surcharge of $108 per room, per night, applies to stays from Dec. 29, 2023 - Jan. 1, 2024, and April 14-17, 2024 (payable directly to the hotel)
- Price is per room, not per person
More Reasons to Go
- The hotel's eye-popping design includes a huge ballroom accented with a stunning Venetian glass chandelier by Barovier and Toso (which has been making glassworks for over 700 years), a cocktail bar that showcases work by artist Peter Halley and acres of manicured gardens
- Its blend of old and the new extends to Amistà Restaurant—which puts a modern, art-inspired twist on traditional recipes
- The hotel is only a 20-minute drive from Verona—a city known for its pastel-colored buildings, impressive architecture and dramatic history (Fun fact: Shakespeare's classic love story "Romeo and Juliet" is set there.) The villa also sits about halfway between Venice and Milan—if you're looking for day trip ideas
About the Destination
To reach Byblos Art Hotel Villa Amistà, travelers will fly into Valerio Catullo Airport (VRN); from there, it's a 20-minute drive to the hotel.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call +39 045 68 55555 or email email@example.com. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Children 5 and under stay free of charge. Additional guests can stay for an additional fee; contact the hotel directly for more details. Maximum occupancy is 3.
Additional hotel-specific charges: Prices include VAT (value added tax). A $6 city tax per person, per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary. A surcharge of $108 per room, per night, applies to stays from Dec. 29, 2023 - Jan. 1, 2024, and Apr. 14-17, 2024 (payable directly to the hotel).
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly; additional fees apply. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.