$999—Peru: 3 nights at 2 luxury hotels incl. $700 in extras
Why We Love This Deal
Few destinations in the world are quite as awe‑inspiring as Peru's Machu Picchu. Nestled high in the peaks of the Andes, this 15th-century Inca citadel tops most travelers' bucket list. If you plan on taking this once-in-a-lifetime journey, what better way to stay than in style? This exclusive 3-night package includes stays at Tambo del Inka in the Sacred Valley and Palacio del Inka in Cusco—both were named among the best luxury hotels in Peru by Travel + Leisure (2023), and garner rave reviews from Travelzoo staff.
In addition to 3 nights' accommodations, Travelzoo members will receive $700 in extras, like daily breakfast, private car transportation between the airport and the two hotels, complimentary Wi-Fi and a waived nightly resort fee. You also have the choice of picking which hotel you want to stay at first (hint: starting your trip in the Sacred Valley makes it easier to get acclimated to the region's higher altitude).
- For $999, two guests can stay for 3 consecutive nights through March 30, 2024
- 2 nights in a Deluxe King or Two Queen Guest Room at Tambo del Inka
- 1 night in a Classic King Guest Room at Palacio del Inka (Two Double Guest Rooms are based on availability)
- These Travelzoo member perks
- Not available on: Nov. 12-16; Dec. 20-31; Jan, 1-2
- Price is per room, not per person
More Reasons to Go
- Tambo del Inka features stunning views of the Andes Mountains and the Urubamba River and its own private train station that takes you to Aguas Calientes—the starting point for visiting Machu Picchu. Palacio del Inka is considered a historic landmark; it's housed in a 500-year-old colonial mansion in the heart of Cusco
- Both hotels offer a curated selection of local experiences, such as learning about the myths and stories of the Andes, pisco sour classes, weaver demonstrations and Andean ceramic paint classes (you can even have breakfast with baby alpacas)
- Tip: While Machu Picchu is truly impressive, don't make the mistake of overlooking the rest of the Sacred Valley, which is filled with breathtaking landscapes and countless Inca ruins, like Ollantaytambo and Pisac. Looking for more must-see sights? Our deal experts take an in-depth look at the many wonders of Peru
About the Destination
To reach the hotels, travelers will fly into Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport (CUZ); from there, it's a 20-minute drive to Palacio del Inka and a 1.5-hour drive to Tambo del Inka. Transportation to and from the airport and between the hotels is included with this offer; contact the hotel for more details.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call +011 511 5186500 or email email@example.com Mondays-Fridays between the hours of 8:30 a.m - 5:30 p.m. (Peru Time). Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable. For a fee, you can make vouchers refundable until their expiration date when you check out.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Additional guests can stay for an additional fee; contact the hotel directly for more information.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 10% Service charge and 18% Value Added Tax (VAT) per night are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Guests will be required to show their passport when checking in. Those checking in with a Peruvian passport will be charged an additional 18% General Sales Tax. Parking is complimentary at Tambo del Inka. Parking is not available at Palacio del Inka.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at both hotels; contact the hotels directly for more details. These hotels are not pet friendly. Review the pet policy on their websites or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.