$859 – Luxurious Cabo resort for 3 nights, reg. $1400
Why We Love This Deal
There are many reasons to love Casa Dorada Los Cabos. Overlooking the white sands of Medando Beach (aka the best place to swim in Cabo), this oceanfront resort boasts a laid-back vibe with upscale amenities, including two pools, multiple restaurants, a swim-up pool bar, a full-service spa and a private beach club. Plus, it's within walking distance of downtown and the marina — where you can arrange a charter to sites like Neptune’s Finger and the famed Cabo Arch.
Plan a 3-night getaway for late spring or summer and save up to 40% with this offer that includes daily breakfast and a $100 resort credit. If you can swing it, last-minute March-April stays are also available starting from $979 (that's $1400 off).
- Two guests can stay 3 nights from May-July 2023
- $859 (reg. $1414) ... Standard Two Double Beds Garden View Room
- $1099 (reg. $1804) ... Executive Suite — these upgraded rooms feature a separate living area with a sofa bed, balcony, dining area and kitchenette
- Extend your stay with additional nights starting at $286 per night
- Last-minute March-April getaways are also available starting at $979 for 3 nights (reg. $2419)
Travelzoo member perks:
- $100 resort credit (per stay)
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two people
- Prices are for two guests per room, not per person
- Not available: May 26-28; July 2-4
More Reasons to Go
- Amenities include a daily activity program, playground, fire pits and a fitness center
- Rooms here come with a balcony or terrace and kitchenettes that include a mini fridge, microwave, blender and coffeemaker
- The resort is a 5-minute walk from downtown Cabo San Lucas and a 10-minute stroll from the waterfront marina area, where you'll find an array of boutiques, bars, restaurants and nightlife
About the Destination
Flights are not included in this deal. However, Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) is approximately a 45-minute drive from the hotel and has nonstop or one-stop flights from multiple U.S. cities.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 1-866-448-0151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Children under 12 can stay free of charge. Additional adults and children can stay for an additional fee; contact the hotel directly for more details. Maximum occupancy is 3 guests per room.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 20% tax, $1.65 environment sanitation tax (per night) and 10% resort fee per night are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi, self-parking and valet parking, access to the fitness center and more.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel and must be requested in advance; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is dog friendly; additional fees apply. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.