$315 – Normandy 5-star hotel near Mont Saint-Michel w/meals
Why We Love This Deal
Just an hour's drive from the D-Day beaches and a 20-minute drive from the Mont Saint-Michel — the 1,000-year-old town built on a rock in the bay — this 5-star hotel earns rave reviews from past guests for its phenomenal location near the historic Normandy coast.
Travelzoo members save over 40% on stays with this deal that includes daily breakfast and a gourmet 3-course dinner at the on-site La Table restaurant, known for its fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Extend your trip with additional nights or save on an upgraded suite.
- Two guests stay in a Deluxe Room
- $315 per night ... Feb. 1 - April 22
- $445 per night ... April 23 - June 30
Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast
- A 3-course dinner for 2 (once per stay)
- Upgrade to a Superior Suite starting at $345 per night — these accommodate up to 4 guests (additional fees apply for 3rd and 4th guests)
- Extend your stay with additional nights starting at $199 per night (incl. breakfast for 2)
- Not available on: Feb. 11; April 7-11, 28-30; May 1, 8, 17-22, 27-29
- Note: A surcharge of €50 (approx. $50) per night applies on: Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays (payable directly to the hotel)
- Price is per room, not per person
More Reasons to Go
- Paris is a 4-hour drive from Mont Saint-Michel, so spending a night here means you get more time to explore can't-miss historic sites
- Created in 708, the abbey at Mont Saint-Michel is often called 'The Wonder of the Western World.' It's France's most popular site outside of Paris and receives a whopping 3,500,000 visitors each year
- The hotel is just an hour's drive from the port city of Saint Malo, which was once run by pirates, and is known for its stunning Romanesque and Gothic architecture
- Christian Dior's childhood home-turned-museum is just a 50-minute drive from the hotel in The Villa "Les Rhumbs," a 19th century clifftop villa overlooking the sea
- One of our favorite ways to take in the spectacular abbey views? By horseback on the stunning Mont Saint-Michel coastal trail
- Indulge in fresh oysters directly from the source; stop by the beach vendor stalls or explore cobbled streets for locally owned restaurants serving up huîtres
- Explore the scenic landscape by bicycle, available to rent from the hotel (fees apply)
About the Destination
To reach the hotel, American travelers will fly into Paris' Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG) or Orly International Airport (ORY). The hotel is roughly a 4-hour drive from Paris. Alternatively, connecting flights are available from Paris to Rennes Airport, which is about a 1-hour drive from the hotel. TGV trains also run from Paris to Rennes. Contact the hotel directly for more information.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call +33 (0)6 73 65 54 61 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 10 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on 2 guests per room. Maximum occupancy is 2 guests in a Deluxe Room and 4 guests in a Superior Suite. Additional guests can stay in the Superior Suite for +€65 (approx. $70) per person, per night (includes breakfast).
Additional hotel-specific charges: A city tax of €2 (approx. $2) per person, per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary. Upgrade from the Superior Suite to the Prestige Suite for +€20 (approx. $22) per night.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.