$2299 – Turks & Caicos all-inclusive trip for 2, reg. $4245
Why We Love This Deal
Situated on a secluded stretch of groomed sugar-white sand, East Bay Resort is a tropical paradise that Travelzoo guests say feels "like having your own private island." Spend days kayaking, paddleboarding, and enjoying world-class snorkelling in the warm, crystalline water. Relax poolside with a cocktail from the swim-up bar, take a quiet sunset stroll, then return to the privacy of your beachfront suite.
This 5-night all-inclusive stay would normally cost over $4200, but Travelzoo guests can book it for $2299 with travel through August, including popular spring break dates and summer holidays.
- Two guests can spend 5 nights until Aug. 31, 2023
- $2299 (reg. $4245) ... Beachfront Suite —these 592-square-foot suites boast a full kitchen, a beachfront living room, and a balcony overlooking the swimming pool and the beach
- $2660 (reg. $5095)... 1 Bedroom Deluxe Beachfront Suite — these offer 992 square feet of living space with a full kitchen; an oceanfront living room; and a balcony overlooking the swimming pool and ocean
- All meals and drinks, including alcoholic beverages, are included in the price
- 7-night stays are also available from $3299
- Price is per room, not per person
More Reasons to Go
- The resort has the island's only on-site PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) dive shop and is in close proximity to three of the area's most famous dive sites: Arch, East Bay Spur and South Caicos Wall
- Take part in endless eco-friendly activities including, but not limited to, snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboarding and tennis
- Relax your body and mind at the full-service, on-site East Bay Spa; additional fees apply
- Jump on the resort’s complimentary mountain bikes and hit the coastal trails exploring ruins, dunes and up to 8 hidden beaches (perfect for a picnic)
- Getting there is half the fun! Land in Provo (PLS) and take the scenic 25-minute flight to South Caicos (XSC) on www.intercaribbean.com. Take the ocean route on the way back with Captain Russel (WhatsApp message at 1-649-341-9479) and look for Spotted Eagle Rays, Barracuda, and Nurse Sharks and visit the Great Blue Hole; additional fees apply
About the Destination
Airfare is not included in this offer, but nonstop flights to Providenciales International Airport (PLS) are available from many U.S. cities.
Once in the Turks & Caicos, you can take a 90-minute ferry service to South Caicos, or a 25-minute island-hop flight to South Caicos Airport (XSC). Private ground transportation to the hotel is included from both the South Caicos ferry terminal and the airport. Guests can call +1 (866) 297-6248 or email email@example.com to find out about rates and additional information for both the flight and ferry service from Providenciales.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Additional adults are +$229 per night in the Beachfront Suite, and +$266 per night in the 1 Bedroom Suite. Children 15 years old and younger are $45.10 per night. Maximum occupancy is 4.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 5% resort fee, 10% service fee, and 12% government tax are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers unlimited access to resort amenities, including kayaks, paddleboards, snorkel gear, and shuttle service to/from South Caicos Airport. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(15 Member Ratings)