$629 – Croatia's Dalmatian Coast: luxurious 4-night stay
Why We Love This Deal
Nestled on the stunning blue water of the Adriatic Sea, the Dalmatian Coast is Croatia's most popular tourist region. Take in the views from the 5-star Aminess Khalani Beach Hotel, where you can lounge around three outdoor pools (swim-up bar, anyone?) and indulge at six restaurants and bars.
Save up to 35% with this deal on 4- and 7-night stays including daily breakfast and dinner (and more) from next spring through fall.
- Two guests stay in a Deluxe Seaside Room with a balcony
- $629 ... 4 nights from March 24 - June 16 or from Sept. 1 - Oct. 28, 2023
- $2415 ... 7 nights from June 17 - Aug. 31, 2023
Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast and dinner (both buffet style)
- 10% discount on all drinks in the hotel bars (excludes the Beach Bar)
- Access to the spa, pools and gym
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the rooms and in the hotel lobby
- Extend your stay with additional nights starting at $159 per night
- Stay 4 nights from March 24 - May 26 and receive a complimentary upgrade to a Luxury Room; these rooms face the sea (subject to availability)
- A surcharge of €50 (approx. US$52) per room, per night applies for stays from May 25 - June 16; July 17 - Aug. 18; Sep. 1-15, 2023 (payable directly at the hotel)
- Price is per room, not per person
More Reasons to Go
- "Game of Thrones" fans will find the area's dramatic landscapes and picturesque towns familiar; Dubrovnik (2 hours from the hotel) was the main filming location for King’s Landing
- Explore Greek, Roman and Venetian history and see the majestic ruins of the Palace of Roman emperor Diocletian (built in AD 305) in Split, an UNESCO world heritage site, just a 1-hour drive from the hotel
- The island of Brač is a 1-hour ferry ride from Makarska; it boasts some of the best beaches in the Adriatic and is also a famous windsurfing spot
- This hotel is located right by the sea and is just a mile away from the Makarska city center
- Dip in one of the three outdoor swimming pools, all of which have a poolside bar and a sundeck area with free sun loungers and umbrellas
- Guests enjoy access to the wellness center, which includes a heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub, a gym, a Finnish sauna and more
About the Destination
To reach Aminess Khalani Beach Hotel, travelers will fly into Split Airport (SPU); from there, it's about a 1-hour drive to the hotel. Airport transfers can be arranged through the hotel at an additional cost. Please contact the hotel directly to arrange transportation.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 15 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. One additional child can stay with 2 adults upon prior request. One child up to 7 years old can stay for free. A crib can be provided free of charge, subject to availability. One child from 7 to 13 years old can stay in an extra bed for an additional fee equal to half the room price. It is not possible to accommodate a third adult over 14 years of age. The maximum occupancy of the room is 2 adults and 1 child.
Additional hotel-specific charges: VAT (value added tax) is included in the price. However, the following are not included (direct payment at the hotel): Tourist tax: €1.33 (approx. US$1.38) per adult over 18 years of age per night from April 1 to September 30; and €0.93 (approx. US$0.96) per adult over 18 years of age per night from March 24 to 31 and from October 1 to 28. From 12 to 18 years old, the tourist rate has a 50% discount. Parking is €5 (approx. US$5.18) per car, per day for outdoor parking and €15 (approx. US$15.55) per day, per car in the indoor garage.
Other hotel policies: The Deluxe Seaside rooms are not wheelchair accessible. The hotel allows pets for a charge of €25 (approx. US$25) per day and only upon request. The hotel offers a pet bed, water bowl, welcome treat, leash, toy and towel. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.