$699 – Dominican Republic 5-star getaway w/$655 in extras
Why We Love This Deal
Situated on the southeastern coast of the Dominican Republic, in a private gated community, this member-favorite 5-star resort is back. Previous Travelzoo guests rave about its top-notch food, comfortable and clean service, and gorgeous scenery.
Plan a getaway for next year and save up to 60%, including daily breakfast, a $100 dining credit and complimentary golf. You can also upgrade to an all-inclusive plan and save 50% on regular rates. Or save up to $3800 on a four-bedroom villa with daily breakfast prepared in the villa for you, butler service, personal check-in and concierge service, and a private pool.
- Two people can spend 3 nights in a Superior Casita:
- $699 … June 1 - Dec. 20, 2023
- $1199 … Jan. 4 - May 31, 2023
Travelzoo member perks:
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two guests at Lago Restaurant (reg. $32)
- $100 dining credit per stay, for use at Causa or Chilango Restaurant
- One complimentary round of golf on the Links or Dyefore ($459 value; cart not included)
- 20% off spa treatments, horseback riding and tennis
- Starting at $1499 for two people, book an all-inclusive 3-night stay, complete with a $50 resort credit (once per stay); round of golf; breakfast, lunch and dinner daily at selected restaurants; unlimited drinks; and complimentary horseback riding, tennis and nonmotorized water sports
- Starting at $5279 for up to eight people, upgrade to a Four-Bedroom Classic Villa, complete with a private pool, daily breakfast prepared in the villa, personalized check-in, golf carts for transportation and more
- Add extra nights starting at $233 per night
More Reasons to Go
- This sprawling 5-star resort is set on a pristine, private beachfront and features an expansive spa, an award-winning golf course and six gourmet restaurants on site
- Activities include snorkeling, tennis, horseback riding, biking, sailing, off-road ATV riding and deep-sea fishing
- Superior Casitas have one king or two double beds and a private terrace
- Guests in a Classic Villa have a personal maid and butler from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. each day
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 800-877-3643 or 1-809-523-8698 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on 2 guests per Superior Casita and 8 guests per Classic Villa. Please read your voucher for extra person fees or call the hotel for more info. Maximum occupancy is 4 guests in a Superior Casita and 8 guests in a Four-Bedroom Classic Villa.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 28% tax per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(119 Member Ratings)