Sold outThis deal was published November 21, 2022 and sold out December 08, 2022. See current deals
$399 – Abu Dhabi 5-star hotel: 2 nights w/$390 in extras
Why We Love This Deal
The 5-star Andaz Capital Gate Abu Dhabi (by Hyatt) is in one of the most recognizable buildings in the UAE capital. Known as the "Leaning Tower of Abu Dhabi," the glass skyscraper has been called an "architectural masterpiece" by The Daily Telegraph and holds the Guinness World Record for the world’s farthest-leaning tower.
Travelzoo members can stay 2 nights (or more) for over half off the usual price — and, on top of the world-class experience of staying in such an iconic hotel, you'll get exclusive perks like breakfast and dinner each day.
- Two people spend 2 nights in a Deluxe Room with a king bed and panoramic city views through floor-to-ceiling windows:
- $399 ... June-August 2023
- $499 ... December 2022 - May 2023
- Additional nights for two can be purchased from $199-$249 per night
Packages are for two guests (not priced per person) and include:
- Breakfast and your choice of lunch or dinner ($70 per person)
- Complimentary tea and coffee, anytime, in the Andaz Lounge (value of $28 per person, per day)
- Two glasses of wine per person with dinner (value of $28 per person, per day)
- 20% off spa treatments and food and beverage orders
- All taxes are included
- Not available on: Dec. 6-11, 2022; Feb. 19-24, 2023; May 3-28, 2023
More Reasons to Go
- Deluxe Rooms look out over Abu Dhabi landscape or the Arabian Peninsula and the palaces, plus have marble bathrooms with freestanding bathtubs and rain showers
- There's an on-site award-winning restaurant with panoramic city views, a champagne bar, an outdoor terrace, a lounge and a terrace pool
- In fact, the view from the 19th-floor pool deck is among the best in the city, with commanding vantages of downtown, the coastline and the Embassy District next door
- The ground floor, 165 Below, is a gallery space featuring a specialty coffee shop and work by local artists
- The stunning Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Zayed Sport City, Jiu Jitsu Stadium and National Aquarium are only a 5-10-minute drive away
- Visit Abu Dhabi Shuttle Bus, which links Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Etihad Tower, Qasr Al Qatan and Louvre, stops next to the hotel and is complimentary for guests
Voucher cancellation and refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Once you book your dates, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel's cancellation or rescheduling policy and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to "My Account.” After 14 days your voucher becomes nonrefundable.
Hotel cancellation and rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 2 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Additional adults and children can stay upon prior request (contact the hotel for more details). Maximum occupancy is 3 guests per room.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 15 AED (US$4.08) per night, per room (paid directly to the hotel).
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.