$255 – Belize 4-night retreat through next year, reg. $585
Why We Love This Deal
Situated on the eastern coast of Central America, The Placencia Resort gives guests easy access to a private beach on the Caribbean Sea, the only marina in Belize and the jungle. Take advantage of the hotel's complimentary use of kayaks and paddleboards, or book a snorkeling outing and jungle tour excursion with the hotel (for a fee).
For under $300 (no, that's not a typo), Travelzoo members can spend 4 nights in Belize through February 2023. That's over 55% off travel for you and your lucky guest.
- Two guests can stay 4 nights in a Queen or Two Queen Room with a private patio or balcony
- $255 ... Aug. 1 - Dec. 16, 2022
- $285 ... Jan. 5 - Feb. 28, 2023
- Extend your stay with extra-night vouchers, starting at $64
- You can also spread out and save on an upgraded Master Suite Room, a 960-square-foot unit equipped with a kitchen and Jacuzzi tub
- Price is per room, not per person
- Not available: Nov. 20-25, 2022; Dec. 17, 2022 - Jan. 4, 2023
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
More Reasons to Go
- The Placencia Resort is situated right on a private white-sand beach equipped with sun loungers and umbrellas
- On-site amenities include a swimming pool, watersports, volleyball, kayaks, paddleboards and bikes
- You can unwind a little further with a deep-tissue massage or body scrub at the spa
- Just a 10-minute drive to Inky's 19th Hole Bar & Grille, equipped with a mini-golf course; a 7-minute drive to The Bonefish Grille at the Singing Sands Inn for local Caribbean seafood; and a 20-minute drive to Mayan World Destinations for ATV rides, horseback riding and river tubing
About the Destination
The Placencia Resort is approximately a 3-hour drive from the Belize International Airport (BZE). Guests can book a transfer flight to the Placencia Airstrip, where the resort's complimentary shuttle will pick you up. Contact the hotel directly for transfer flight details and arrangements.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 1-877-417-9179 or email. Please allow up to 72 hours for a response. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher Cancellation and Refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 14 prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Children 5 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is 2 for a Queen Room, 2 for a Master Suite, 4 for a Two Queen Room.
Additional hotel-specific charges: A 9% tax and 15% resort fee per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers complimentary use of kayaks, pool, beach toys, and bikes. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
(18 Member Ratings)