$949 – Discover Malta: 5-star trip for 2 w/Michelin dinner
Why We Love This Deal
This 5-star hotel is one of the best kept secrets in the historic center of the Maltese capital, Valletta. An exclusive boutique hotel with only 25 rooms and suites, the Rosselli AX Privilege is an ideal jumping off spot to explore the island of pirates, knights and shipwrecks.
With this exclusive offer, Travelzoo members can experience a 6-course Michelin-star tasting menu, learn about the history and art of Malta and enjoy a few of the island's 300 days of sunshine, for up to 40% off through winter.
- Two guests spend 3 nights in an upgraded Mezza Croce room, which features a private balcony
- $949 ... November - March
- $1259 ... now - October
Travelzoo member perks ($220 value):
- A 6-course tasting menu for two at the 1-star Michelin restaurant, Under Grain (drinks not included; reservation required)
- Daily breakfast
- A glass of prosecco upon arrival
- Roundtrip transfers from the Malta airport
- Invitations to the business class lounge at the Malta airport on departure
- A pair of tickets to three museums (Museum of Fine Arts, Archeological Museum, and the Palace Armoury)
- Room-only packages (without the tasting menu, but including the other perks) are available starting at $719
- Want to stay longer? Add extra nights starting at $269 per night
- No matter which package you book, a €60 per night (€180 per room; approx. $180) surcharge applies for travel between Dec. 24 and Jan. 2
- Prices are for 2 guests, not per person, and include all taxes and fees
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
More Reasons to Go
- Excellent location in the heart of Valletta's historic center, next to the city's main tourist attractions such as the Grand Master Palace, St. Elmo Fort and St. John's Cathedral
- The hotel is located in a luxurious seventeenth-century palace that once belonged to one of the most important families in Malta
- The rooms offered are named Mezza Croce in honor of the medal awarded by the Order of Malta to Pietro Rosselli in recognition of his philanthropic work, which helped spur the city's growth
About the Destination
An island country in the Mediterranean Sea, Malta is known for its crystal clear waters, year-round sunny weather and delicious cuisine. One- and two-stop flights to Malta (MLA) are available from multiple U.S. cities.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email email@example.com. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Maximum occupancy is 2.
Additional hotel-specific charges: €0.50 tourist tax per person, per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.