$689 – Bali 5-Star Paradise on Hidden Island, Reg. $1200
Why We Love This Deal
Last Chance: Sale ends Monday, June 27.
Set just off the coast of Bali, Nusa Penida is a nature lover's dream with extensive coral reefs housing some of Asia's rarest marine life, plus breathtaking coastlines surrounding ultra-secluded beaches. It's also only accessible via speedboat (don't worry, speedboat transfers are covered in this deal), meaning the island is virtually untouched by tourists.
With this offer for travel through 2023, two will stay at a brand new 5-star resort — opened this year, it's the first and only luxury resort on the island. Not only will you kick back in a private villa and enjoy perks like daily breakfast and Balinese massages for two, but you'll also save $500 versus what others will pay.
- Two guests can stay for 5 nights, most dates through Dec. 24, 2023
- $689 ... One Bedroom Luxury Villa (reg. $1218) complete with a private infinity pool overlooking the water or Mount Agung, Bali’s most sacred mountain
- $749 ... One Bedroom Suite Villa (reg. $1357) — in addition to private pools, these come with more space and an air-conditioned indoor lounge
- Add extra nights from $139 (must be used with a 5-night voucher)
Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast, plus one 2-course lunch and dinner for two
- A 60-minute Balinese massage per person
- Roundtrip transfers for two via speedboat and private car from Sanur Harbor to/from the resort (excludes transfers from Denpasar Airport to Sanur Harbor)
- 15% off spa treatments, as well as purchase of food-and-beverages
- Free Wi-Fi
- Half-board packages are also on sale from $879 — these cover breakfast, cocktails for two, plus your choice of lunch or dinner, daily
- Prices are for two guests per room, not per person, and includes hotel taxes and fees
- Not available on: Dec. 25-31, 2022 & Jan. 1-2, 22-23; April 9, 22-23, 2023
- An IDR 300,000 (approx. $21) nightly surcharge, per room, applies on: July 15 - Sept. 15; Dec. 15-19, 2022 & Jan. 11 - Feb. 28; July 15 - Sept. 15, 2023 (payable on site)
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
More Reasons to Go
- The resort's secluded jungle location, framed by Mount Agung in the distance, feels worlds away from civilization; it's also a short walk to the beach
- Loads of 5-star amenities include an indoor-outdoor spa, multiple pools, Hatha yoga, Pilates and in-villa aquatic stretching classes (fees apply)
- We love the resort's sustainable focus with green roofs that provide habitats for native birds and flagship restaurant serving farm-to-table produce grown on site
About the Destination
Home to breathtaking viewpoints, pristine beaches, and stunning dive sites, Nusa Penida is Bali's largest offshore island, just southeast of Bali itself. U.S. travelers will fly into Bali Denpasar (DPS); from there, it's a 20-minute drive to Sanur Harbor, where you'll meet a representative of the resort for the remainder of your transfer.
Bali is now open to fully vaccinated travelers. Please be sure to check all advisories before making travel arrangements.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve booked your dates, you can still change your travel dates directly with the hotel. Simply contact the hotel at least 14 days prior to your original travel dates. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. One additional child 11 and under can stay upon prior request (fees apply; contact the hotel directly for pricing and more details). Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 1 child.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.