$339 – Amazing Vietnam: 5-Star Beach Retreat at $1000 Off
Why We Love This Deal
With beaches, temples, culture in spades and over-the-top 5-star hotels — available at a fraction of the cost you'd pay closer to home — Vietnam's east coast easily ranks among the dreamiest, most undiscovered destinations in Southeast Asia.
This exclusive offer, available only to Travelzoo members, buys you and a friend 5 nights, or longer, at one of said luxury beachfront resorts for the shockingly low price of $339 (normally this package would cost you over $1400). On top of one of the most discounted rates we've ever seen in the region, you'll receive bonus perks like daily breakfast, massages and more.
- Two guests can stay 5 nights, most dates through December 24, 2023
- $339 … Duo Superior Room with a private balcony
- $699 … Junior Suite — these come with more space, separate seating areas and a larger balcony or terrace
- $1999 … Grand Suite — these feature a separate living room, private pool overlooking the sea on the terrace, and even a Jacuzzi in your bathroom
- Add extra nights from $68 (must be used with a 5-night voucher)
Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast
- A welcome cocktail per person on arrival
- One-way transfers from Danang International Airport to the hotel (reg. $150)
- A 60-minute massage per person
- Prices are per room, not per person, and include VAT and service charges
- A nightly surcharge of $50 applies on: Dec. 24-31, 2022 and Jan. 1-2, 22-28; April 29-30; May 1; July 1-31; Aug. 1-25; Dec. 24, 2023
- Additional fees apply for mandatory gala dinners on select holidays (see below for more details)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- On site, you'll find four pools, six bars and restaurants, tennis courts, a spa, water sports and more
- The hotel offers shuttle service to nearby UNESCO sites, including Vietnam's pre-colonial capital city, Hue, the fourth-century My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An, arguably the country's most charming town (fees apply)
- Though the resort is barely two years old, it already boasts stellar reviews and a perfect 5.0 out of 5.0 rating on TripAdvisor
About the Destination
To reach Hoi An, international travelers will connect through Incheon, Korea to Da Nang (DAD); from there, it's a 1.5-hour drive to the resort. One-way airport transfers are included with this deal (reg. $150).
One-stop flights to Da Nang are available from many U.S. cities. At the time of publishing, we found the best prices departing from San Diego, with fares starting at $973-$978 roundtrip on select dates in October.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email email@example.com. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher Cancellation and Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. An additional adult and child can stay upon prior request (fees apply; contact the hotel directly for pricing and more details). Maximum occupancy is 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child 11 and under.
Festive surcharges: Christmas Eve Dinner on Dec. 24 and Lunar New Year’s Dinner on Jan. 22 is an additional $110 per adult and $55 per child; New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner on Dec. 31 is an additional $175 per adult and $87.50 per child.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.