$675 – Belize Beachfront Suite for 3 Nights incl. Breakfast
Why We Love This Deal
The only country in Central America where English is the official language, Belize is a haven for expats seeking its tropical eastern shores — home to some of the Caribbean's most diverse marine life — and mountainous interior, where you'll find exquisitely preserved Mayan artifacts.
No surprise: Belize can be overrun by tourists during North American winter, but with this exclusive offer, Travelzoo members can slip away for a beachfront summer break (don't worry, temps here hover in the mid-80s). Two will spend 3 nights, or longer, in a 1000-square-foot Deluxe Suite with a plunge pool, while saving over $350.
- Two guests can stay in a Deluxe Suite with a plunge pool, daily through October
- $675 … 3 nights
- $199 … 1 extra night (must be used with a 3-night voucher)
- Travelzoo member perk: Daily breakfast for two ($40 value)
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
More Reasons to Go
- This is no mega-resort — there are only 24 suites on site, each with views of the beach and Caribbean Sea
- There's no shortage of things to do, though; activities include multiple pools, plus a swim-up bar; full-service spa; kayak and paddle rentals; and, of course, scuba diving (fees apply)
- The resort earns a near-perfect rating from over 1,000 TripAdvisor reviews; past guests rave about the excellent service, location and delicious food (we're especially fond of the overwater ceviche bar)
About the Destination
To reach Belize, international travelers will fly to Philip SW Goldson International Airport (BZE); from there, it's a 2.5-hour drive to the resort. Airport transfers can be arranged directly through the hotel (fees apply).
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email email@example.com. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited, and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Voucher Cancellation & Refund Policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the hotel prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy: Once you’ve booked your dates, you can still change your travel dates directly with the hotel. Simply contact the hotel at least 30 days prior to your original travel dates. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Maximum occupancy is 2 guests per room.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 9% tax and 10% resort fee per night are not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers pool access, towel service and kayak rentals.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
COVID re-entry info: All air passengers, regardless of vaccination status, must show a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 1 day before travel to the U.S. Read CDC guidelines for international travelers and get more information here.