Sold outThis deal was published December 15, 2021 and sold out January 19, 2022. See current deals
$1499 – Mexico's 5-Star All-Inclusive Fairmont (Ends Soon)
Why We Love This Deal
Few resorts anywhere continue to wow us as much as the Fairmont Mayakoba. This 5-star resort earns top marks from Travelzoo members and staff alike for its exceptional service, stunning grounds and enormous roster of amenities.
Over this past year, the resort has undertaken extensive renovations, adding new features like a steakhouse and lobby bar. With this all-inclusive deal for travel through next December, you can be among the first to check them out.
Sale ends Jan. 19.
- Two guests can stay for 3 nights, most dates from April 23 - Dec. 20, 2022
- $1499 … Fairmont King Room with a private balcony, double vanity and deep soaking tub in the bathroom (note: these rooms will be closed for renovation from October-December)
- $1780 … Deluxe Casita — these upgraded rooms are located in secluded Casitas scattered throughout the grounds; all were redone in the last year
- $1935 … Signature Casita — these rooms are also newly renovated and overlook the mangrove-studded canals snaking through the resort
- Peak winter dates from Jan. 5 - April 13, as well as 4- and 7-night vouchers, are also discounted
- All meals and drinks (even the boozy kind) are included in the price
- Travelzoo member perk: $50 spa credit (once per room, per stay; redeemable from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. only)
- Not available: Feb. 2-9, 18-20, 23-25; March 4-5; July 8-9; Sept. 19-22, 29-30; Oct. 1, 13-15, 31; Nov. 1-5; Dec. 4-8
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- Let's take a look at the numbers: this 240-acre resort features five pools, a palatial spa with close to 30 treatment options and an 18-hole championship golf course
- Speaking of, the cocktail selection here is very impressive (especially for an all-inclusive); top-shelf options include more than 100 different tequilas, mezcals and sakes
- You'll find tons of on-site activities, too, like cooking and fitness classes for kids and adults (fees apply), plus loaner kayaks, paddle- and boogie-boards and snorkeling gear (covered in the resort fee)
- Want to check out the rest of Mayakoba? You're in luck — shuttle service to neighboring resorts is also covered in the price
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
About the Destination
Flights are not included in this deal. However, Cancun International Airport (CUN) is approximately a 40-minute drive from the hotel and has nonstop or one-stop flights from multiple U.S. cities. Airport transfers can be arranged through the hotel at an additional cost. Please contact the hotel directly at 877-702-1100 to arrange transportation.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo, then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 877-702-1100 or email Myk.email@example.com and expect a response within 24 hours. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you've already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 7 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Based on double occupancy. Maximum occupancy in a king room is two guests. Rooms with two queen beds are available for an additional $30 plus tax, per night. For parties of three or more, you must upgrade to a room with two queen beds. Maximum occupancy in a room with two queen beds is three adults and one child or two adults and two children. The additional cost for one adult is $175 per night, plus tax and $27 resort fee nightly. Children ages 0-5 stay free in the same room when accompanying adults; the cost for children ages 6-12 is +$88, plus tax, per night and the charge for children ages 13-17 is +$123, plus tax, per night. Children do not pay the nightly resort fee. Extra beds are available for an additional $75, plus tax, per night. Bedding is subject to availability at the time of booking.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 19% tax, a $1.50 environmental fee and $27 resort fee per adult, per night (tax inclusive) is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi in the guest rooms and throughout the resort, on-property transportation, nonmotorized water sports, valet parking, a $25 credit toward fitness classes (once per stay), a $40 spa credit (once per stay; cannot be combined with the Travelzoo-exclusive spa credit) and more.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
All-inclusive plan details: Unlimited dining and premium-beverage service are available at La Laguna Restaurant, La Playita, Tauro Steakhouse Restaurant (with a set menu for all meal plan offers), Hix Bar-Lounge and Terrace, Bamboo, Brisas (available after July 2022 due to renovation) and for beach service during operating hours . Also includes in-room dining from 7 a.m. - 10 p.m., subject to a $5 delivery fee and 15% service charge. A select number of specialty menu items (shown with * on the menus) and breakfast at Brisas are subject to surcharge. Drink service is by the glass (full bottles not included). A food-and-beverage service charge is included. Excludes Cafe Maya, Ki-Bar, EL Pueblito, El Camaleon (clubhouse and golf course), Willow Stream Spa and any food/beverage at Rosewood, Banyan Tree and Andaz Resorts.
COVID re-entry info: All air passengers, regardless of vaccination status, must show a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 1 day before travel to the U.S. Fairmont Mayakoba offers antigen and PCR testing on site (fees apply). Read CDC guidelines for international travelers and get more information here.