$4599 – Immersive Sri Lanka Tour for 2 w/Private Driver
Why We Love This Deal
Sri Lanka is intoxicating. This island nation off the southeast coast of India is home to the largest leopard population in Asia, the oldest Buddhist tradition in the world, 8 UNESCO World Heritage Sites and some of the best beaches on the continent.
The island's closely guarded culture can often feel impenetrable to outsiders, but on this 10-night tour for two, you'll have your very own private chauffeur to help you unearth its secrets. You'll also stay in four boutique resorts and visit top sites, including one of said UNESCO sites, all for travel through 2022.
- Embark on a 10-night private tour of Sri Lanka, complete with your very own chauffeur, anytime through Dec. 20, 2022
You'll stay in four 2021 TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award-winning resorts, each in a spectacular, only-found-in-Sri-Lanka setting:
- 2 nights surrounded by jungle bird sanctuaries at Flameback Eco Lodge in a Deluxe Tent
- 1 night amid colonial tea gardens at Oliphant Boutique Villa in a Luxury Room
- 3 nights along the shores of the Indian Ocean at the 5-star Uga Jungle Beach Resort in a Jungle Cabin
- 4 nights in the UNESCO-listed Knuckles Mountain Range at the 5-star Aarunya Nature Resort & Spa in a Sky Tented Villa — here, you'll have a private plunge pool, in addition to receiving a candlelit dinner, massages and a bottle of wine
- You'll also partake in guided sight-seeing, including a half-day game drive to spot elephants and leopards, visits to tea factories, local villages, Buddhist temples, fortresses and more
- All tours come with roundtrip airport transfers and ground transportation with a private chauffeur throughout, as well as English-speaking guides and all necessary entrance fees, per the itinerary (excl. optional sightseeing)
Choose from the following voucher options:
- $4599 ... 10-night tour for two with daily breakfast and dinner (excl. drinks)
- $6699 ... 10-night all-inclusive tour for two — this covers all meals, plus select drinks (even the boozy kind)
- Vouchers for solo travelers and extra guests are also on sale (maximum of three guests per tour)
- Prices listed include hotel taxes and fees
- A high season surcharge applies from Dec. 23, 2021 - Feb. 28, 2022: +$439 for two, per tour
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- Sri Lanka regularly ranks among the best countries in the world to visit, per publications like Lonely Planet and Condé Nast Traveler, thanks to its distinctive culture and numerous UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- This whirlwind tour takes you from Sri Lanka's densely rainforest southern provinces to its idyllic, beachy northeast with stops at top cultural and religious monuments in the island's interior along the way
- The tour operator, Diethelm Travel, has over 40 years of experience conducting luxury private tours and earns a 5.0 / 5.0 rating on TripAdvisor — past guests rave about the excellent service and once-in-a-lifetime activities
About the Destination
Located in the Indian Ocean, between India and Southeast Asia, Sri Lanka is famed for its post-card worthy beaches, dense rain forests, abundant wildlife and ancient sites that reflect over 2000 years of culture.
To reach Sri Lanka, travelers will fly into Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB), where you'll meet your tour guide.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email Diethelm Travel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour does NOT include: International airfare to / from Sri Lanka; optional tours; personal travel insurance; personal expenses, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.; meals and services other than mentioned in the itinerary; drinks with meals (excl. all inclusive); compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons (if any); Electronic Travel Authorization fee for visas upon arrival (approx. $35-$40; please note that an ETA is compulsory for all nationalities except for those from Singapore and Maldives); early check-in and late check-out at hotels, if not mentioned in the itinerary; any other expenses which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or if you change your mind about going. Once the tour is reserved, changes must be made at least 21 days prior to arrival or voucher will not be refundable. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
Occupancy Rules: The $4599 half board or $6699 all inclusive prices are for a minimum of two in a private car. Rooms at each resort accommodate a maximum of three guests; a voucher for an extra guest can be purchased when sharing the same room as the two main guests. Solo travelers can book a private tour for one from $3839.