Sold outThis deal was published November 22, 2021 and sold out November 30, 2021. See current deals
$199 – Mexico City 2-Night Stay w/Breakfast
Why We Love This Deal
When we say Mexico City has it all, we mean it — mouthwatering street food (think elote and chocolate-dipped churros), a dynamic arts scene, centuries-old markets, sprawling parks and world-class museums — all of which are a short walk from this 4.5-star Hilton.
Travelzoo members who took advantage of the last offer describe their stay as "absolutely top notch" and rave about the hotel's "ideal location." With such great reviews, we had to bring the offer back for more members to score exclusive savings on stays through April.
- Stay 2 nights through April 2022
- $199 ... Standard King or Two-Doubles Room
- $319 ... King or Two-Doubles Jr. Suite — these suites are larger and offer better views of the city
- Extend your trip: one-night stays start at $99
- Travelzoo member perk: daily complimentary breakfast for two ($72 value)
- Not Available on: Dec. 6-9; March 28-31
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- The 4.5-star Hilton Mexico City Reforma Hotel puts you in an ideal location for exploring the oldest city in North America and boasts three on-site restaurants, an outdoor rooftop pool, as well as an indoor pool and spa
- As Condé Nast Traveler puts it, "Mexico City is arguably the most exciting food city in the world for its street-side taco vendors and gourmet restaurants that have been dubbed "pilgrimage-worthy"
- This 500-year-old-city is overflowing with world-class museums, many of which are within a 15-minute walk of the hotel, including the Palacio de Bellas Artes, Museo de Arte Popular and the Museo Nacional de Art; The Frida Kahlo Museum and the Museo Nacional de Antropología are a short drive and not to be missed
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 55-5130-5300 (ext. 3030 or 3033) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant and/or spa reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults can stay for $35, plus tax, per night. Children 11 and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is two guests in a King Room and four guests in a Two-Doubles Room.
Additional hotel specific charges: 19.5% tax per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Valet parking is an additional $10 per night.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Guests must check out by May 1, 2022, regardless of the length of stay.
COVID re-entry info: Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here.