$1998 – Luxurious Dubai Tour for 2 incl. Expo Dates
Why We Love This Deal
Perhaps nowhere else on Earth is more synonymous with over-the-top, opulent, in-your-face luxury than Dubai. UAE's largest city is famed for its high concentration of billionaires, superlative attractions like the Burj Khalifa (a.k.a. the world's tallest building) and, of course, man-made islands dotting its coastline.
No surprise, travel to Dubai can often feel out of reach, but with these guided tours from Luxury Holidays Nepal, you'll spend 6 nights exploring the city while kicking back in a 4- or 5-star hotel. You'll visit top sites including the Burj Khalifa and an underwater zoo (yes, really). Best of all, with this deal, two can nab a spot on the tour for the regular price of one person.
Travelzoo Tip: Travel before the end of March 2022 and you'll also nab tickets to Expo — a.k.a. Dubai's hyper-modern take on the World's Fair.
- Two people can embark on a 6-night guided Dubai tour, with 45 departure dates through March 20, 2024 (see below for full list of dates):
- $1998 ... 4-star package, stay in your choice of one of the following hotels: Mercure Dubai Barsha Heights Hotel Suites, Central Millennium Place Barsha or Al Seef Heritage Hotel Dubai (located in the old city
- $4398 ... 5-star package, stay in your choice of one of the following hotels: The St. Regis Downtown Dubai, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates Dubai, W Dubai - The Palm or Palazzo Versace Dubai
- See the full list of 4- and 5-star hotel choices here
Highlights of this 6-night guided tour include:
- Guided sightseeing, including a visit to Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- A desert safari and BBQ dinner
- Aerial views of Dubai from the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa
- A dinner cruise along the Dubai Marina
- Roundtrip airport transfers and ground transportation in air-conditioned private vehicles, as well as English-speaking guides and all necessary entrance fees, per the itinerary (optional sightseeing excluded)
- Bonus: Travel before March 31, 2022 and you'll receive free tickets to Expo — Dubai's modern reimagining of the World's Fair featuring food, performances and breathtaking pavilions from 192 countries
- For $998, add a 2-night trip to Abu Dhabi, including 5-star accommodations, visits to the Louvre Museum and Ferrari World (must be used with a 6- or 7-night voucher)
- Prices are for two people (not per person) and included taxes and fees
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- The ultra-luxe hotels in Abu Dhabi are so cool they even leave us speechless; Travelzoo deal experts have stayed at the St. Regis and Jumeirah on Saadiyat Island and rave about their "first class experience, from the quality of the rooms, memorable gastronomic offerings to their unflappable resort staff"
- Discover the fascinating contradictions of Dubai, from cutting-edge skyscrapers and innovative engineering, to vast desert landscapes, Old Dubai's traditional souks and wooden boats that are still popular local transport
- Extend your vacation with a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Abu Dhabi to see top sites including Ferrari World (where you can ride in an F1 car; fees apply) and an island under construction
About the Destination
The sprawling metropolis of Dubai is famous for its oversized malls and skyscrapers, as well as its designer hotels, but while there you can also try zip lining, skydiving, kite surfing, skiing or even stargazing out in the desert.
At time of publish, flights to Dubai were $590 roundtrip from Los Angeles. On arrival at Dubai International Airport (DXB), you'll be met and transferred to the hotel. Please be sure to check the latest travel requirements for Dubai before booking your travel.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email the tour operator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tours run on select dates:
- 2021: Dec. 1, 12
- 2022: Jan. 10, 20; Feb. 1, 12 20; March 1, 12, 25; April 10; May 15; June 12; July 10; Aug. 15; Sept. 20; Oct. 10, 25; Nov. 5, 20; Dec. 1, 12
- 2023: Jan. 10, 20; Feb. 2, 15; March 1, 15; April 10; May 10; June 15; July 10; Aug. 20; Sept. 15; Oct. 15; Nov. 10, 20; Dec. 1, 12
- 2024: Jan. 8, 20; Feb. 5, 18; March 10, 20
Tour does NOT include: International airfare to or from Dubai; personal travel insurance; personal expenditure, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.; meals and services other than those mentioned in the itinerary; compulsory gala dinners during holidays (if any); early check-in and late checkout at hotels, if not mentioned in the itinerary; any other expenses which are not mentioned in the itinerary; UAE entry visa, which USA passport holders can receive on arrival at Dubai International Airport and there is no fee.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or if you change your mind about going. Once the tour is reserved, changes must be made at least 30 days prior to arrival or voucher will not be refundable. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
Occupancy Rules: Price is based on a maximum of two guests per room. For sightseeing, the group size will be between 2-40 passengers.
COVID re-entry info: Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here.