$799 – Curaçao 4-Night Beach Retreat w/$200 Dining Credit
Why We Love This Deal
Miles of pristine beaches, consistently sunny weather, very rare chance of hurricanes and top-rated scuba spots are just a few of the reasons we’re excited to make this island our next beach vacation. Now, Travelzoo members can stay anytime into December 2022 and nab a $200 food-and-beverage credit at the 4-star oceanfront Curaçao Marriott Beach Resort.
- Check in to a Garden View room (one king or two queens) for 4 nights
- $799 ... check in Low Season: Nov. 1 - Dec. 16, 2021; April 18 - Dec. 17, 2022
- $979 ... check in High Season: Jan. 3 - April 14, 2022
- Travelzoo member perk: $50 daily food-and-beverage credit (up to $200 per stay)
- To wake up to sea views, upgrade to an Ocean View room (one king or two queens), from $949 for 4 nights
- Stay longer with 7-night vouchers starting at $1399
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- This Marriott resort is set on a private, white-sand beach in the center of Curacao's west coast, surrounded by lush tropical gardens
- Each modern, redesigned guest room has its own private balcony or terrace
- Amenities include two sparkling pools (one that's adults-only), a luxe spa, a kids club and six restaurants and bars
- Optional resort activities include snorkeling, world-renowned scuba diving, offshore fishing and kayaking
- Downtown Willemstad, home to historic, colorful Dutch architecture, is only a five-minute drive from the hotel
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
About the Destination
Entry restrictions for Curaçao are currently in place. Please be sure to check all advisories before making travel arrangements.
Flights are not included in this deal. However, Curacao International Airport (CUR) is approximately a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Airport transfers are not available through the hotel. Guests have the choice of picking up a previously arranged rental car at the airport, taking a taxi, or reserving a private driver.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 011-599-9-736-8800 or email email@example.com and expect a response within 48 hours. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Extra adults and children can stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy of up to four guests per room.
Additional hotel specific charges: 7% tax and $25 resort fee, plus tax per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers welcome drinks, enhanced Wi-Fi, daily poolside snack and more. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
COVID re-entry info: Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here.