$1399 – Luxurious Mexico All-Inclusive Beach Escape
Why We Love This Deal
The 5-star Fairmont Mayakoba is a member-favorite resort for its excellent service and gorgeous location and grounds. Now, Travelzoo members can be among the first to experience recent renovations, including three new pools, a steakhouse restaurant and lobby bar, and score the lowest rates available. And the longer you stay, the greater your savings.
Plus, this all-inclusive deal covers travel throughout most of 2022, so you have plenty of time to fantasize about the resort’s mangrove-lined canals and white-sand beachfront.
- Three nights for two people, Jan. 5 - Dec. 18, 2022
- $1399-$1599 ... Fairmont King Room (available Jan. 5 - Sept. 28)
- $1599-$1849 ... Deluxe Casita King
- $1749-$2029 ... Signature Casita King
- Extend your stay with 4- and 7- night escapes starting at $1839
- Prices are for two guests (not per person)
- Travelzoo member perk: $50 spa credit (once per stay, valid from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. only)
- All meals and drinks (even at the new steakhouse and lobby bar) are included
- Rooms with two queen beds are available for an additional $30 plus tax, per night (paid directly to the hotel)
- Not available: Feb. 2-9, 18-20; March 24-26; April 4-7; May 2-4; July 8-9; Sept. 19-22
- Not included: 19% tax, a $1.50 environmental fee and $27 resort fee per adult, per night (tax inclusive)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- This offer is about half what you'd pay for an all-inclusive experience at comparable 5-star resorts; we also negotiated discounted rates during peak winter season so you can escape the cold
- The 240-acre resort features five pools (including an adults-only infinity pool), an 18-hole Greg Norman golf course, a white-sand beachfront and a sprawling spa, plus activities like cooking classes for adults and clubs for the kids and teens
- Book a casita April 28 - Dec. 18 and you'll be guaranteed a newly renovated room
- Ranked among the Top 20 Resorts in Eastern Mexico by Condé Nast Traveler readers (2020)
- Fairmont Rooms are 430-480 square feet and offer a garden view in the Bamboo Building near the lobby; the Deluxe Casita Rooms offer additional space and a private terrace or balcony with garden views; while the Signature Casita Rooms have views of the water canal
- The hotel's bars feature a variety of top-shelf options, including more than 100 different tequilas, mezcals and sakes
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
About the Destination
Flights are not included in this deal. However, Cancun International Airport (CUN) is approximately a 40-minute drive from the hotel and has nonstop or one-stop flights from multiple U.S. cities. Airport transfers can be arranged through the hotel at an additional cost. Please contact the hotel directly at 877-702-1100 to arrange transportation.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 877-702-1100 or email Myk.firstname.lastname@example.org and expect a response within 24 hours. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 7 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Based on double occupancy. Maximum occupancy in a king room is two guests. Rooms with two queen beds are available for an additional $30 plus tax, per night. For parties of three or more, you must upgrade to a room with two queen beds. Maximum occupancy in a room with two queen beds is three adults and one child or two adults and two children. The additional cost for one adult is $175 per night; plus 19% tax and $27 resort fee nightly. Children ages 0-5 stay free in the same room when accompanying adults; the cost for children ages 6-12 is +$88 per night and the charge for children ages 13-17 is +$123 per night. Children do not pay the nightly resort fee. Extra beds are available for an additional $75 plus tax, per night. Bedding is subject to availability at the time of booking.
Additional hotel specific charges: A 19% tax, a $1.50 environmental fee and $27 resort fee per adult, per night (tax inclusive) is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi in the guest rooms and throughout the resort, on-property transportation, nonmotorized water sports, valet parking and more.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
All-inclusive plan details: Unlimited dining and premium-beverage service at La Laguna Restaurant, La Playita, Tauro Steakhouse Restaurant (with a set menu for all meal plan offers), Hix Bar-Lounge and Terrace, Bamboo, Brisas and Beach service during operating hours, Brisas (available after July 2022 due to renovation). Also includes in-room dining from 7 a.m.-10 p.m. subject to a $5 delivery and 15% service charge. A select number of specialty menu items (shown with * on the menus) and breakfast at Brisas are subject to surcharge. Drink service is by the glass (full bottles not included). A food-and-beverage service charge is included. Excludes Cafe Maya, Ki-Bar, EL Pueblito, El Camaleon (clubhouse and golf course), Willow Stream Spa and any food/beverage at Rosewood, Banyan Tree and Andaz Resorts.
COVID re-entry info: Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here. The hotel offers COVID-19 testing and you can find complete details here.
(835 Member Ratings)