$945 – Vietnam Beach Resort for a Week w/Meals & Massages
Why We Love This Deal
A quick search of Phu Quoc returns images of jungle-clad limestone cliffs, turquoise waters and starfish-covered beaches. Though it's only an hour's flight from Saigon, here you'll find some of the most diverse wildlife in Southeast Asia (much of the island is a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve).
With this deal, two can spend a week exploring while kicking back at the 5-star Pullman Phu Quoc Beach Resort. You'll receive two meals daily, plus perks like massages and welcome drinks, for travel through 2023.
- Two guests can stay for 7 nights, anytime through December 2023
- $945 ... Superior Room (reg. $2099) with a king bed, double vanity and rainfall shower, plus a private balcony overlooking the resort's tropical gardens
- $1365 ... Family Cabana Pool Access (reg. $2855) — as the name suggests, these are ideal for families and offer direct pool access from your balcony
- $1789 ... Cabana Pool Access (reg. $3562) — these also step out into the pool, plus you'll unlock the Executive Lounge, which comes with complimentary non-alcoholic drinks, as well as daily snacks and cocktails
- No matter which room you choose, you'll receive daily breakfast, lunch or dinner, roundtrip airport shuttle service and these Travelzoo member perks
- Want to stay longer? Add extra nights from $105 (must be used with a 7-night voucher)
- Price is for two guests per room (not per person) and includes hotel taxes and fees — normally these would cost you $300 or more per booking
- Surcharges apply on select dates (see below for more details)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities, restaurants, and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- This 5-star resort is barely a year old and already boasts stellar reviews, including a perfect 5.0 rating on TripAdvisor
- No surprise, you'll find tons of amenities on site — there are seven bars and restaurants, water sports, a full-service spa and enormous two-tiered infinity pool
- The island of Phu Quoc is an epicurean delight with outstanding seafood and arguably some of the best fish sauce in Vietnam; we suggest taking a day trip to one of the islands many pepper-corn plantations
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: Starfish Beach — aptly named for the numerous starfish covering its sandy shore — is only 20 minutes north up the coast.
About the Destination
Phu Quoc is the largest of Vietnam's islands and sits off the coast of Cambodia in the Gulf of Thailand. The island is famous for its white sandy beaches, palm-lined shores and extensive wilderness areas, with a UNESCO-listed national park protecting more than half of the island's northern region. To reach the resort, U.S. travelers will connect through Saigon to Phu Quoc Airport (PQC); from there, it's only six miles to the resort (shuttle service is complimentary).
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email the resort at HA248@accor.com
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. Once the room is reserved with the hotel, changes must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival or voucher will not be refundable. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
A VND 1,170,000 (approx. $50) surcharge applies per room, per night on the following dates (payable directly to the resort): Dec. 24-31, 2021 & Jan 1-2, 29-31; Feb. 1-6; April 29-30; May 1; Sept. 2-4; Dec. 24-31, 2022 & Jan. 20-27; April 29-30; May 1; Sept. 2-4; Dec. 24-31, 2023
Occupancy Rules: Price based on up to 2 guests per room. Maximum occupancy is 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. The third adult in a Superior Room or Family Cabana Pool Access is VND 1,310,400 (approx. $56) per night with half-board (daily breakfast and lunch OR dinner), extra bed, and the same value adds as the two primary guests. The third adult in a Cabana Pool Access with Lounge Access is VND 2,410,200 (approx. $103) per night with half-board, extra bed, and the same value adds as the two primary guests. Children 12 and under are VND 514,800 (approx. $22) per night when staying in existing bedding, including half-board kids' meal; if an extra bed is required, it is VND 748,800 (approx. $32) per night with half-board kids' meal. Extra charges for additional guests will be paid directly to the resort.
COVID re-entry info: Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here.