$5999 – Serengeti All-Inclusive Safari for 2 w/Butler
Why We Love This Deal
Serengeti National Park is one of the largest and most spectacular reserves for viewing wildlife anywhere on Earth. No surprise, a week on safari here can easily set you back over $10,000.
With this deal, two guests can spend 7 nights with expert guides spotting the Big 5 and other game in their natural habitat. You'll also stay at two 5-star lodges while enjoying seriously indulgent meals, butler service and your very own luxury tent on the savannah through 2022.
"Amazing!" - "Trip of a lifetime." - "There are no words strong enough to express how magical our experience was." — Travelzoo Member Reviews
- $5999 ... two guests can embark on an all-inclusive, 7-night safari anytime through Dec. 24, 2022
- You'll spend 4 nights inside Serengeti National Park at the ultra-exclusive Siringit Serengeti Camp — there are only 10 tents on site
- Then you'll transfer to the 5-star Taasa Lodge and private reserve to explore a different area of the park for another 3 nights
You'll also receive these Travelzoo member perks:
- Accommodations in Luxury Tents at both sites, complete with butler service
- Two game viewing activities per day (game drives or walking safaris)
- All meals and drinks — even the boozy kind (excludes premium brand liquors and French Champagne)
- Roundtrip airport transfers and ground transportation, per the itinerary
- Prices listed are based on two guests per room (not per person) and include VAT (value added tax), though nightly park, conservation and camp fees are not included (see below for pricing and details)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- This rare deal gives you the chance to spend a week exploring the nearly 6,000-square-mile, UNESCO-listed Serengeti National Park
- You'll partake in expert-guided safari walks and game drives in open-air vehicles — these depart at dawn and dusk when the more than 1,500 resident species of the park (including the Big 5) are most active
- Both Siringit Serengeti and Taasa Lodge receive perfect 5.0 out of 5.0 ratings on TripAdvisor; at Siringit, you'll enjoy meals from a Michelin-starred chef while at Taasa you'll kick back in an infinity pool looking across the Savannah
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
About the Destination
To begin the safari, U.S. travelers will connect through Kilimanjaro to Serona Airstrip (SEU). From there, you'll receive a complimentary ground transfer to Siringit Serengeti. An exclusive half-day safari tour will take you from Siringit Serengeti through the park to TAASA Lodge. To end the safari, you'll transfer from TAASA Lodge to Lobo Airstrip (LOB).
Note: International and domestic flights are not included in this deal; depending on flight times, you may need to reserve an overnight stay in Arusha (contact the tour operator directly for more details).
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 612-599-8492 or 612-803-3614 or email email@example.com (please allow up to 72 hours for a response). Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 14 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on a maximum of two guests per room.
Additional hotel specific charges: VAT (value-added tax) is included in the price, though the following is not included:
- Serengeti park fee: $83 per adult, per day; $24-$35 per child ages 5-16 per day
- Concession fee (charged at Taasa Lodge only): $45 per adult, per day; $25 per child ages 5-16, per day
- Camping fee (charged at Siringit Serengeti only): $71 per adult, per day; $12 per child ages 5-16, per day
- International and domestic flights are not included; depending on flight times, you may need to reserve an overnight stay in Arusha (contact the tour operator directly for more details)
Other hotel policies: This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
COVID re-entry info: Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here.
(11 Member Ratings)