$699 – Foodie, Indulgent, Spiritual, 5-Star Week in Cambodia for 2
Why We Love This Deal
You probably know Siem Reap as the home of the world-famous temple complex, Angkor Wat. But you may not know that the city is also a premier foodie and cultural destination with influences from French Colonialism and Cambodia's ancient Khmer Empire.
With this deal, you and a friend can spend a week exploring Cambodia's City of Temples. You'll stay in two 5-star hotels and nab loads of extras, like breakfast, a gourmet dinner and massages, all for under $100 per night.
- Travel anytime from Oct. 1, 2021 - June 30, 2023
- Spend 5 nights in the Old French Quarter of Siem Reap (Cambodia's cultural capitol) at the 5-star FCC Angkor by Avani
- Transfer to the 5-star Anantara Angkor Resort for an additional 2 nights — the legendary temple complex and UNESCO World Heritage Site, Angkor Wat, is only 15 minutes away
- You'll also receive daily breakfast, roundtrip airport transfers and these Travelzoo member perks
- $699 ... 7 nights for two in a Deluxe Room at FCC Angkor and a Premier Suite at Anantara Angkor Resort
- $1395 ... 7 nights for two in a larger Premier Room at FCC Angkor and an Explorer Suite with a Jacuzzi and plunge pool at Anantara Angkor Resort
- $2795 ... 7 nights for four in a Family Suite with an outdoor bathtub at FCC Angkor and a Family Pool Suite at Anantara Angkor Resort
- Prices listed include tax
- Want to stay longer? 10-night vouchers are also on sale (6 nights at FCC Angkor and 4 nights at Anantara Angkor Resort) and come with high tea or a Jungle Temple dining experience for two, a private temple excursion and additional on-property discounts
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- These hotels are seriously cool — FCC Angkor by Avani resides in the former colonial Governor's Mansion (from when Cambodia was a French protectorate) and is around the corner from the royal residence
- Meanwhile, Anantara Angkor Resort is lavishly appointed with amenities like a saltwater pool, two restaurants and pool bar, a cooking school, spa and steam room; you can take free yoga and meditation classes, too
- Both resorts earn a perfect 5.0 out of 5.0 from collectively over 1400 reviews on TripAdvisor — guests rave about the exceptionally attentive service and gorgeous scenery and facilities
- Stay with confidence — read more about the enhanced safety and cleaning procedures at Avani Hotels & Resorts and Anantara Angkor Resort
About the Destination
With a history dating back millennia, dramatic jungle landscapes and bustling cities, Cambodia is as renowned for its ancient sites like the temples at Angkor Wat as it is for its vibrant local culture, rich cuisine and popular nightlife. To reach the hotel, U.S. travelers will fly into Siem Reap International Airport (REP); from there, it's a 10-minute drive to FCC Angkor by Avani.
Occupancy Rules: Maximum occupancy for Deluxe Rooms and Premier Suite two adults or two adults and one child; Premier Rooms and Anantara Explorer Suite three adults or two adults and two children; Family Suites, Family Pool Suites and Henri Mouhot Two Bedroom Suites can accommodate a maximum of five adults or four adults and two children. Extra adults are an additional $45 per person, per night with the same inclusions, extra bed and tax. Children two and under stay free in existing bedding with meals included; children ages 3-11 are an additional $22.50 per child, per night with the same inclusions (excl. massage), extra bed and tax. If an extra bed is not required, children ages 3-11 pay an additional $12 per child, per night for daily breakfast. Extra beds are not available for Deluxe Rooms and Premier Suites. All extra bed requests must be made in advance. A cot can be provided by the hotel free of charge, subject to availability. All extra surcharges are payable to the hotel directly.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email the resort at email@example.com. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out, so we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. Once the room is reserved with the hotel, changes must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival or voucher will not be refundable. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. FCC Angkor by Avani is a pet-friendly hotel, but an additional charge is paid directly to the hotel. Anantara Angkor Resort is not pet-friendly. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
COVID re-entry info: Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here.