$1799 – St. Lucia: 5 Nights in a Plunge Pool Villa for 4
Why We Love This Deal
Not only does this luxe beachfront resort offer an idyllic white-sand Caribbean beach, but it also boasts spacious rooms that feel like apartments. Now, Travelzoo members can save more than $1500 on a 5-night stay for up to four people in a two-bedroom villa with a private plunge pool and daily butler service.
- Four guests stay 5 nights in a Two Bedroom Villa Suite Marina View With Plunge Pool equipped with a full kitchen, living room, dining room and a spacious terrace
- $1799 ... check in Oct. 1 - Dec. 16, 2021 or April 18 - Oct. 17, 2022 (Low Season)
- $2999 ... check in Jan. 3 - April 13, 2022 (High Season)
- Add on extra nights starting at $360 per night
- Prices above include daily breakfast, hotel taxes and service charges and are per villa suite, not per person
- Upgrade to an all-inclusive package, which covers all your meals and drinks, for an additional $100-$163 per adult and $50-$81 per child (price is per night and will be paid directly to the hotel)
- Travelzoo member perk: Daily butler service ($125 value per day)
- Not available: Oct. 22-28, 2021
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- Tucked on the shores of Rodney Bay, the all-suite Landings Resort and Spa overlooks a luxury yacht marina and the Caribbean sea
- Suites here are large, decorated with warm woods, bamboo and feature washers, dryers, full kitchens, living rooms and private balconies
- On-site dining options offer fresh seafood and international dishes; there are also unique theme nights like Taste of Lucia and family-style night
- Guests can enjoy complimentary use of sea kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, snorkeling gear and use of the fitness center
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
About the Destination
St. Lucia currently requires a negative COVID-19 test upon arrival at the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF). The island has arrival procedures in place, so please be sure to check all advisories before making travel arrangements.
Flights are not included in this deal. However, Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) is approximately a 90-minute drive from the hotel and has nonstop or one-stop flights from multiple U.S. cities. Airport transfers can be arranged through the hotel. Please contact the hotel directly at 866-252-0689 to arrange transportation.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 866-252-0689 or email email@example.com. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 7 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to four adults per villa suite. Children 17 and under stay free when using existing bedding. Maximum occupancy of four adults and one child sharing a villa suite.
Additional hotel specific charges: $6 tourism fee per adult, per night and $3 tourism fee per child (age 12-17), per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Children under 12 years of age are not subject to this fee.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
COVID re-entry info: Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here. The resort offers complimentary antigen tests and PCR tests for an additional fee.