$3205 – Fiji Dream Vacation for 2 w/All Meals & Massages
Why We Love This Deal
One of the most secluded destinations in the world, Fiji has been closed to international travelers for over a year now. But, it reopens this November, and to celebrate, we've negotiated a 5-night escape to an adults-only resort on one of Fiji's remotest islands.
You and a friend can kick back at the 5-star Yasawa Island Resort in your very own beachfront suite. You'll also enjoy daily massages and all your meals taken care of for travel anytime from December 2021 - July 2023.
- Two guests can spend 5 nights from December 2021 - July 2023
- $3205 ... Beachfront Bure Suite (reg. $4785) — these 1248-square-foot suites come with private decks complete with outdoor showers and sweeping ocean views
- $3654 ... Deluxe Beachfront Bure (reg. $5742) — these come with even more space and split-level design with separate living and sleeping areas and outdoor daybeds
- $7225 ... Lomalagi Honeymoon Bure (reg. $10,659) — this 2249-square-foot villa sits on a secluded stretch of beach with its own plunge pool — upgrades to the Honeymoon Bure also come with complimentary airport transfers via private plane (reg. $561 per person)
- You'll also have all your meals taken care of (including non-alcoholic drinks), daily spa treatments for two and these Travelzoo member perks
- Add extra nights to your stay from $641 (must be used with a 5-night voucher)
- Prices are based on two guests per room (not per person) and include all taxes
- Not available: July 1-18, 2022; Dec. 20, 2022 - Jan. 4, 2023; and June 30, 2023 - July 17, 2023
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- The hotel was named one of the Top 20 Resorts in the South Pacific by Condé Nast Traveler Readers (2020) it also boasts an excellent, 4.5 out of 5.0 from over 380 TripAdvisor ratings
- Past guests rave about the Discovery Channel-worthy location, top-notch service and facilities
- It's small wonder, too — the resort itself is on one of the most secluded spots in Fiji with only 18 rooms on site and access to 11 private beaches (not a misprint)
- You'll enjoy loads of freebies like kayaks and stand-up paddle board rentals, plus scheduled activities like village visits, half day Blue Lagoon Caves trips, guided snorkeling trips and private beach picnics
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
About the Destination
Even though Fiji is one of the most remote destinations in the world, getting there isn't as tricky as you might think: Qantas, American and Fiji Airlines offer direct flights from L.A., which take around 10.5 hours.
To reach the resort, U.S. travelers will fly into Nadi International Airport (NAN) on Viti Levu Island; from there, it's a short 25-minute flight on the resort's private plane over the turquoise reefs and spectacular islands of the Yasawa Islands group. See the hotel's website for more details.
Occupancy Rules: Resort accepts guests age 16 and above only, except during Family Weeks (see below for details). Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; max occupancy is three adults or two adults and up to two children aged 15 and under (during Family Weeks only). Extra guest fees are FJD 410 (approx. $192) per night for a third adult and FJD 215 (approx. $100) per night for children age 6-15. Children 5 and younger can stay and dine for free. These extra guest fees are inclusive of extra rollaway bed, daily meals, scheduled activities, and tax (excludes daily spa treatments). All fees and surcharges are payable directly to the hotel in the equivalent local currency (FJD) and subject to the resort's USD-FJD exchange rate at time of stay.
Family Weeks: Dec. 20, 2021 - Jan. 4, 2022; Jan. 24 - Feb. 7, 2022; April 8-26, 2022; Sep. 23 - Oct. 10, 2022; and Jan. 5-29 2023. Please confirm with the hotel for the exact dates in April 2023.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email the resort at email@example.com. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out, so we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers to extend their stay.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. Once the room is reserved with the hotel, changes must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival or voucher will not be refundable. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
COVID Entry and Re-entry Info: A mandatory PCR negative test result is currently required upon arrival at Nadi International Airport in Fiji. Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. The resort offers COVID-19 testing onsite; contact the resort for more details. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here.