$2599 – Culinary Tour of Thailand & Vietnam w/Luxe Hotels
Why We Love This Deal
On this 7-night culinary adventure with an expert guide at the helm, glimpse into the history, tradition and technique behind Thai and Vietnamese cuisine. You'll visit bustling food stalls and a floating market, tour rice fields and cook traditional Southeast Asian dishes — tasting your way through two countries.
- For $2599 per person, embark on a 7-night culinary tour through Thailand and Vietnam, including:
- Tours depart on: Jan. 16; Feb. 20; March 13; May 8; June 12; July 3; Sept. 11; Oct. 9; Nov. 13; Dec. 4, 2022
- 7 nights in 4.5- and 5-star hotels (4 nights in Bangkok, Thailand; 3 nights in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
- Two Thai and two Vietnamese cooking classes
- Numerous guided tours — see the full itinerary — including tours of the rice fields, floating vegetable markets, street food stalls, city tours and more
- Roundtrip airport transfers (note: flights are not included)
- Daily breakfast; lunch and dinner per itinerary, and a Mekong family visit with lunch
- This package is tax-inclusive (this would usually set you back another $500)
- Prices are per person, based on two people sharing a room; solo travelers are an additional $1000, payable directly to Epitourean
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact Epitourean for more details
More Reasons to Go
- You certainly won't be roughing it on this trip — after a day of exploring, rest your head in 4.5- and 5-star hotels and wake up to complimentary breakfast
- This tour includes four hands-on, immersive cooking classes so you can impress your family and friends back home with authentic recipes for rich pho, herbaceous seafood dishes and fresh papaya salad
- Learn about the cultural significance of Southeast Asian cuisine while sampling colorful fruits and exotic produce at Bangkok's night markets, floating along the Mekong Delta in a longtail boat (paying visits to ancient fishing villages along the way) and touring the largest floating market in Thailand
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 1-800-390-3292 (Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EDT) or email email@example.com. Availability is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit. Epitourean reserves the right to cancel or modify a tour prior to departure date if the group has less than two passengers. An alternative departure date will be offered.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the tour provider at least 75 days prior to tour start date and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees.
Occupancy rules: Price is per person, based on two travelers. Solo travelers are an additional $1000, payable directly to Epitourean.
Tour does NOT include: International flights; flights between Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh City; travel insurance; tips for guides and driver (tipping is expected); any additional costs due to natural calamity and unforeseen circumstances; any other expenses which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
COVID Re-entry Info: Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here.