$645 – St. Maarten All-Inclusive Beach Getaway, Save $620
Why We Love This Deal
Set on 10 acres of beachfront, Sonesta Maho Beach Resort, Casino & Spa is easily the largest all-inclusive resort on the island. Now, Travelzoo members can kick back at Sint Maarten's Leading Resort (World Travel Awards) and save nearly 50% on a 3-night all-inclusive stay for two.
- Travel through Dec. 19
- $645 for 3 nights in a Superior Room
- $765 for 3 nights in a Premier Ocean View Room
Travel Jan. 2 – April 6
- $1050 for 3 nights in a Premier Island View room
- $1155 for 3 nights in a Premier Ocean View room
- Extend your stay with extra nights starting at $215 per night
- Price is for two guests, not per person
- Travelzoo member perk: $50 resort credit (once per 3-night stay)
- All meals and drinks (even the boozy kind) are included
- Not available: Nov. 5-8, 22-27; Dec. 22-31; Jan. 1; Feb. 14-22
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
More Reasons to Go
- All meals, snacks and drinks — including cocktails at the swim-up pool bar — plus a fully loaded activities list are included for all guests at the resort, which is “set on 10 acres of prime beachfront property” (Gayot)
- On-site dining choices include the Ocean Terrace, a buffet-style venue that also offers live cooking stations; The Point, an alfresco spot that invites guests to Italian specialties and gorgeous ocean views; the casual Napoli Pizzeria; the Ascot Pub & Sports Bar, which serves up English pub fare and late snacks; and the Palms Beach Grill, Restaurant + Bar offering grilled specialities for lunch and the popular Lava Rock dinner
- Parents can take time out with spa treatments, yoga or test their luck at the casino while the complimentary kids' club keeps the little ones busy
- The resort is located at the heart of Maho Village, which is filled with shops, restaurants, lounges, entertainment and gaming emporium, and it’s situated minutes between two of the island’s 37 beaches —Mullet Bay Beach and the famous Maho Beach
- The Premier Island View and Ocean View rooms are located on higher floors with better views and private balconies
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
About the Destination
Flights are not included in this deal. However, Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM) is approximately a five-minute drive from the hotel and has nonstop or one-stop flights from multiple U.S. cities. Guests have the choice of picking up a previously arranged rental car at the airport, taking a taxi, or reserving a private driver. Please be sure to check the latest travel requirements for the island before booking your travel.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 800-766-3782 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 7 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults and children 13 years of age and older can stay for $87.50 per night. Children between the ages of 6-12 years old can stay for an additional $22.50 per night. Children 5 years and under stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is three adults and one child or two adults and two children per room.
Additional hotel specific charges: 6% tax and 15% resort fee is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers the utility surcharge and service charge.
Other hotel policies: A limited number of accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
COVID Re-entry Info: Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here. The hotel offers on-property testing for return to the US for $55 per person. Click here for more information.