$779 – Croatia All-Inclusive Beach Escape: 7 Nights for 2
Why We Love This Deal
A local winemaker on Croatia's Hvar named a recent vintage, "2718," for the number of hours of sunshine that warm the island each year. The Adriatic isle — dotted with vineyards, smelling of lavender farms and framed by sandy beaches — is known as one of the sunniest places in all of Europe. And this deal gets you and a friend a 4-star week on its shores for as little as $779 total, with all meals and drinks included.
- Two guests can spend 7 nights in a Garden View Room:
- $779 ... fall and spring dates: Sept. 3 - Oct. 31, 2021 & April 1 - June 3, 2022
- $1375 ... summer dates: Aug. 11 - Sept. 2, 2021
Travelzoo member perks:
- All-inclusive package, which covers daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Main Restaurant, plus unlimited snacks and drinks (even the boozy kind)
- One à-la-carte dinner at Trattoria (the resort's specialty Italian restaurant)
- Fresh fruit in your room upon arrival
- HRK 125 (approx. $19) credit redeemable at Soline Beach Restaurant (once per stay)
- Bonus: If available at check-in, you will be upgraded to a Side Sea View Room (applies for stays in Low Season only)
- Prices are based on two guests per room (not per person) and include VAT (value-added tax), though a €1.40 (approx. $1.66) nightly tourism tax per person is not included, payable on site
- Not available: Nov. 1, 2021 - March 31, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more detail
More Reasons to Go
- We love Labranda Senses Resort's location; it places you within a 30-minute drive of lively Hvar Town bars and Renaissance buildings, a 10-minute drive from the quiet harbour town of Jelsa and a 12-minute drive from Stari Grad, home to UNESCO-recognized stone structures dating back to the fourth century B.C.
- It's easy to get to, too — Jelsa, Stari Grad and Hvar Town all have ports where car ferries or passenger-only catamarans arrive every day from Split (year-round) or Dubrovnik (May 15 - Oct. 31); both of those cities have international airports
- The 4-star resort has a main restaurant with a bar, a specialty Italian trattoria (fees apply), pool bar and lounge bar
- Enjoy the resort's beachfront, outdoor pool with sea views, fitness centre, Finnish sauna (by reservation) and spa (fees apply)
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
About the Destination
To reach Hvar, U.S. travelers will fly to Split (SPU); from there it's a 1.5-hourlong ferry ride along the Adriatic Coast to the resort.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 5 days prior to arrival in Low Season; 7 days prior to arrival in High Season and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Children 11 and under stay free of charge. Children 12-17 can stay for an added fee. Maximum occupancy is two adults and one child per room.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel. This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
COVID re-entry info: Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here.