$2999 – This Maldives Vacation for 2 Drips in Luxury
Why We Love This Deal
Per Travel + Leisure, among the Maldives' numerous resorts, the 5-star Residence at Dhigurah "emerges as the clear winner." With high praise like that, it's small wonder nightly prices here can climb over $1000 per night. But with this exclusive deal, two guests can spend a week at this private island resort for the normal cost of a 3-night stay.
You'll spread out in an enormous private villa with your very own infinity pool and receive daily breakfast and dinner (all-inclusive packages are also discounted), plus roundtrip airport transfers — a perk we rarely see for Maldives deals.
"Excellent, 5.0 / 5.0" — TripAdvisor Reviews
- Travel anytime through Dec. 20, 2022
Two guests can stay 7 nights, complete with daily breakfast and dinner (half-board meal plan)
- $2999 ... Sunrise Beach Pool Villa (reg. $9700) with a spacious verandah and private infinity pool, just steps from the beach
- $4499 ... Lagoon Pool Villa (reg. $12,200) — these also feature private pools and verandahs, but are located at the water's edge
- $4899 ... Sunrise Water Pool Villa (reg. $13,200) — these villas stand directly above the resort's house reef (you can access them by boardwalk) and feature a private pool as well
- For $1551 more, upgrade to an all-inclusive meal plan with daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus unlimited drinks at meal time (even the boozy kind), complimentary in-room minibar, a 30-minute guided snorkeling excursion and free Kids' Club access
- All stays come with complimentary round-trip airport transfers for two via domestic flight and speedboat — normally these would cost an additional $770 alone — plus these Travelzoo member perks
- Add extra nights to your stay from $428 (must be used with a 7-night voucher of the same room and meal plan)
- Prices are based on two guests per room (not per person) and include VAT (value-added tax), though a $6 daily green tax, per person, is not included, payable on site
- A $100 nightly surcharge applies from Jan. 10 - Feb. 28, 2022
- Not available on: Dec. 24-31, 2021; Jan. 1-9, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- This 5-star resort is barely three years old and already boasts a heap of accolades, including a perfect 5.0 out of 5.0 rating from nearly 1400 TripAdvisor reviews and the publication's 2021 Travelers' Choice Award
- Located in Gaafu Alifu, one of the largest and deepest atolls in the world, renowned for unrivaled diving — per the Telegraph, here you'll find "horizons that go on forever, a glitter bomb of stars in the light-free night sky"
- Staying here, you'll have access to not one, but two private islands, connected by a kilometer-long footbridge — you'll also receive a complimentary bicycle to explore both islands during your trip
- There are tons of on-site amenities, too, including four bars and restaurants, private dining options, an immense spa and wellness center offering yoga and meditation classes, plus a full-fledged diving center
- When we say the villas are enormous, we're not kidding: Each is at least 1600 square feet, complete with a 160-square-foot infinity pool (that's larger than most plunge pools), plus free-standing soaking tubs in the bathrooms
About the Destination
Located between the Arabian and Laccadive seas, the remote island nation of the Maldives is widely considered to have some of the best beaches in the world, with pristine white sand, clear turquoise water and world-class diving.
To reach the Maldives, guests will fly to Malé International Airport (MLE); from there, you'll take an hourlong domestic flight followed by a 10-minute speedboat ride to the resort (contact the resort directly to schedule airport transfers).
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Hotel taxes and fees are included in the voucher price. A daily $6 green tax per person is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel.
Occupancy Rules: Rate is valid for single or double occupancy. Maximum occupancy of three adults or two adults and two children. Extra adults are an additional $462 per person, per night with daily breakfast and dinner, extra bed and tax and $557 with the Standard All-Inclusive meal plan. Children two and under stay free in existing bedding with meals included; children ages 3-11 are an additional $194 per child, per night with daily breakfast and dinner, extra bed and tax and $242 with the Standard All-Inclusive meal plan. If an extra bed is not required, children ages 3-11 pay an additional $45 per child, per night for daily breakfast and dinner and for the Standard All-Inclusive meal plan it's $93 per child, per night. Extra bed requests must be made in advance. A cot can be provided by the hotel free of charge, subject to availability. Green tax and transfers are not included for all extra guests. Roundtrip speedboat and domestic flight transfers are $385 per adult, $319 for children ages 2-11 and $88 for infants under 2. Domestic flights are bookable through the resort. All extra surcharges are payable to the hotel directly. Please note that extra guests are charged at a non-discounted rate, so it may be cheaper to buy an additional voucher.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email the resort at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out, so we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers to extend their stay.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. Once the room is reserved with the hotel, changes must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival or voucher will not be refundable. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
COVID Entry and Re-entry Info: A mandatory PCR negative test result is currently required at Velana International Airport in the Maldives. Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. The resort offers COVID-19 testing onsite; contact the resort for more details. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here.