Sold outThis deal was published June 14, 2021 and sold out July 30, 2021. See current deals
$299 – Rome 5-Star Hotel w/Rooftop Pool, 55% Off
Why We Love This Deal
We haven’t seen a Rome deal like this in years (and it’s unlikely that we will again anytime soon). Nightly rates at this luxury hotel in the center of Rome can typically cost over $600 per night, but with this deal, Travelzoo members can stay in an opulent room with a view starting at $299 per night.
So, you can spend a day exploring the sights of the Eternal City and then sip a cocktail in the rooftop pool of one of the best hotels in Rome (Condé Nast Traveler) – while saving up to 55% through June 2022 at this hotel, which The Daily Telegraph calls "the perfect balance between international luxury and Roman authenticity".
- Check in to a Premium Room with View:
- $299 per night ... July-August, November-December 2021; January-March 2022
- $365 per night ... September-October 2021
- $389 per night ... April-June 2022
- Upgrade to a Junior Suite, these have more space with an extended living area, starting at $389 per night
Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast for two ($85 value)
- Bottle of red wine (once per room, per stay)
- VAT (value-added tax) is included in the price, though a city tax of 5€ (approximately US$6.09) per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel
- Not available on: Dec. 25, 31; April 15-18
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- Piazza della Repubblica, one of the main squares in Rome, can be found directly outside of the lobby doors
- From there, you can get to many of Rome's most famous sites like the Colosseum, the Spanish Steps, the Baths of Diocletian, the Trevi Fountain, and the Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli, on foot
- Premium Rooms feature high ceilings, Neoclassical design, marbled bathrooms, and city views while the Junior Suites feature an extended living area
- Enjoy a coffee in the elegant Lobby Bar, indulge in some people-watching from the al fresco terrace of Tazio Bar or tuck into some Mediterranean cuisine at the 1950s-inspired Tazio Restaurant
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call +39 06 489 381 or email email@example.com. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 14 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. An additional child age 2 and under can stay free of charge. Maximum occupancy is two adults and one child.
Additional hotel specific charges: A city tax of 5€ (approximately $6.09) per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
COVID Re-entry Info: Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here.