$999 – The Caribbean's No. 3 Hotel: Save on 3-Night Stays
Why We Love This Deal
Landing at the No. 3 spot in Travel + Leisure's best Caribbean hotels in 2020 and on the Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards for four years running, the 4.5-star Jamaica Inn has a rich history of hosting celebrities back to the 1950s.
Now, Travelzoo members can enjoy some of that “easy island glamour” (Travel + Leisure) while saving at least $400 on 3-night stays for two.
- Two guests can stay for 3 nights through Dec. 19
- $999 ... Deluxe Verandah Suite — these rooms are upgraded and feature a fully furnished "outdoor living room" with water views and easy access to the beach from across the lawn
- Add extra nights for $333 per night
- Price is for two guests (not per person)
Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily in-room continental breakfast for two people (reg. $125 per stay)
- A bottle of wine per stay ($60 value)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- Travel + Leisure puts the hotel at the No. 3 spot on its list of the Top 25 Resort Hotels in the Caribbean, Bermuda, and the Bahamas
- This family-run oasis dates back to 1950s and offers its own private beach
- Unplug with no televisions, clocks or radios on site … but not to worry, there is Wi-Fi
- This resort is "adults encouraged": Kids must be at least 10 years old
- Big names like Winston Churchill, Ian Flemming and Marilyn Monroe stayed here
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
About the Destination
Flights are not included in this deal. However, Donald Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay (MBJ) is an hour and 30-minute drive from the hotel and offers nonstop flights or one-stop flights from multiple U.S. cities. Jamaica Inn can arrange ground transportation for an additional fee. Please call the hotel directly at 844-209-6751 for more information.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (the hotel will respond within 72 business hours). Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 14 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on a maximum occupancy of up to two guests per room. Children 10 and older are welcome.
Additional hotel specific charges: 25% tax and $2 government room tax is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is complimentary.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
COVID Re-entry Info: Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here.