$2,199 – Luxe Zambezi National Park Trip for 2, Save $1900
Why We Love This Deal
Search "Victoria Falls" online, and you'll see pictures of geyser-like mists spraying nearly 400 feet into the air over Zambezi National Park's lush jungle landscape. So it's no wonder that staying close to the falls can set you back as much as $800 per night. But with this deal for $2199, two can spend 5 nights at a luxury hotel in the park itself for nearly half that price, all the way through 2022.
"Excellent, 5.0 / 5.0" — TripAdvisor Reviews
- $2199 ... two guests can spend 5 nights in a Safari Club Room through Dec. 20, 2022
Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast, four lunches and five dinners for two (excludes drinks)
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls for two (once per stay; excludes $30 per person park entrance fee)
- Sunset cruise on the Zambezi River for two (once per stay; excludes $10 per person river usage fee)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and hourly shuttle service to Victoria Falls Rainforest and town center
- Roundtrip airport transfers to and from Victoria Falls Airport
- Add an extra night to your stay for $439 (must be used with a 5-night voucher)
- Price is based on two guests per room (not per person), and includes VAT (value-added tax) and a 15% government levy
- Not available: Dec. 20, 2021 - Jan. 3, 2022; guests must check out by Dec. 20, 2022, regardless of length of stay
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- This 5-star lodge is one of only a handful to actually reside in Zambezi National Park — you can spot warthogs and impala, or even the occasional elephant, wandering the grounds
- Fittingly, you'll find an expansive viewing deck and two-tiered pool overlooking the bush, just off the lobby; meanwhile Victoria Falls (a.k.a. the largest waterfall in Africa) is only 10 minutes away
- You can also arrange up-close game viewing experiences to observe crocodiles, elephants and buffalo as they gather at a nearby watering hole, in addition to white-water rafting, game drives and more (fees apply)
- There are a bevy of luxurious on-site amenities, too, like a full-service spa, 50-foot lap pool, plus deep soaking tubs and private balconies in guest rooms; you'll also receive personalized butler-style concierge service
About the Destination
Marking the border between Zimbabwe and Zambia, Victoria Falls is the largest waterfall in the world by volume and a UNESCO World Heritage Site thanks to its distinctive geology, abundant wildlife and numerous archeological digs.
To reach the national park, U.S. travelers will fly into Victoria Falls International Airport (VFA); from there it's a 20-minute drive to the hotel.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call +263 83 2843231 or email email@example.com. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 14 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on a maximum of two guests per room.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are not available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
COVID re-entry info: Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here.