$399 – Maldives 5-Night Vacation for 2: Travel through 2023
Why We Love This Deal
An island nation set amid seemingly endless turquoise waters and coral reefs teeming with tropical fish — the Maldives is famously one of the dreamiest and most expensive destinations anywhere in the world.
That's why this exclusive offer has us deal experts positively buzzing: Two can spend 5 nights at a private island resort for just $399 through December 2023, including bonus perks like breakfast and open bar service daily.
- Two guests can stay for 5 nights through Dec. 19, 2023
Stay in a 500-square-foot Sunrise Villa — these garden villas are slightly removed from the beach and come with outdoor day beds and loungers (note: the resort has a limited number of Sunrise Villas; we expect these to sell out quickly)
- $399 ... Bed-and-breakfast package (reg. $2464) with 2-hour daily open bar (NOW SOLD OUT)
- $1399 ... Full-board package (reg. $3656) with breakfast, lunch and dinner, 2-hour daily open bar, plus roundtrip domestic flights and speedboat transfers
Stay in a 700-square-foot Beach Villa — as the name suggests, these villas sit directly on the beach and feature private decks with outdoor showers and views of the surf
- $499 ... Bed-and-breakfast package (reg. $3086) with 2-hour daily open bar
- $1499 ... Full-board package (reg. $4279) with breakfast, lunch and dinner, 2-hour daily open bar, plus roundtrip domestic flights and speedboat transfers
Stay in a 750-square-foot Water Villa — these luxe villas sit above the waves on the resort's lagoon and come with 24-hour butler service
- $799 ... Bed-and-breakfast package (reg. $5168) with 2-hour daily open bar
- $1899 ... Full-board package (reg. $6360) with breakfast, lunch and dinner, 2-hour daily open bar, plus roundtrip domestic flights and speedboat transfers
- All stays come with these Travelzoo member perks
- Add extra nights to your stay from $99 per night (must be purchased with a valid 5-night voucher)
- Prices based on two guests sharing a room (not per person), and include 22% tax and service fees — normally these cost an additional $500 or more
- A holiday supplement of $80-$150 per adult and $40-$75 per child (5-11) applies on Dec. 24 and 31, 2021 and 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- The V.I.P. treatment starts as soon as you touch down in Malé — you'll be greeted by resort staff who will escort you to a private lounge while you await your domestic flight
- The resort itself first opened its doors in 2019 and occupies a private island within the Addu Atoll — famed for its year-round dolphin and manta ray sightings
- Speaking of, there's also a full-fledged scuba center offering guided dives of nearby tropical reefs; you can also partake in water sports like wind-surfing and jet-skiing (fees apply)
- The real standout here, though, is Kurumba Spa, which features floating treatment rooms accessible via a traditional dhoani boat — by the way, these are the only ones that exist in the Maldives
- You'll also find three on-site bars and restaurants offering international and traditional Maldivian cuisine, in addition to a palatial fitness center badminton and volleyball courts, plus live entertainment showcasing Maldivian culture
About the Destination
Located between the Arabian and Laccadive seas, the remote island nation of the Maldives is widely considered to have some of the best beaches in the world, with pristine white sand, clear turquoise water and world-class diving.
To reach the resort, guests will fly to Malé International Airport (MLE) and take a domestic flight to Gan; from there, it's a 10-minute speed boat ride to the resort (contact the hotel directly to book domestic flight and speedboat transfers).
Domestic flight with speedboat transfers are $350 per adult (12 and above); $269 for children (2-11); $99 for infants (0-1). Transfers are booked through the resort. Please provide your full name as shown on your passport, international arrival and departure flight number and dates at least 14 days before arrival.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Hotel taxes and fees are included in the voucher price. A daily $6 green tax per person is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel.
Occupancy Rules: Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; maximum occupancy is 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child under 12 years old. Extra adults are $109 per person, per night with full-board and 2-hour free flow drinks, extra bed and tax; and $79 per person, per night with breakfast and 2-hour free flow drinks, extra bed and tax. Infants (0-1) stays for free; children (2-11) are an additional $45 per room, per night with full-board and 2-hour free flow non-alcoholic drinks, extra bed and tax; and $30 per person, per night with breakfast and 2-hour free flow drinks, extra bed and tax. A cot can be provided by the hotel free of charge, subject to availability. Extra bed requests must be made in advance. Green tax is not included for all extra guests. All extra surcharges are paid directly to the resort.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email the resort at email@example.com. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out, so we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers to extend their stay.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. Once the room is reserved with the hotel, changes must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival or voucher will not be refundable. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
COVID Entry and Re-entry Info: A mandatory PCR negative test result is currently required at Velana International Airport in the Maldives. Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. South Palm Resort Maldives offers COVID-19 testing onsite; contact the resort for more details. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here.