$549 – Phuket for Adults Only: Weeklong Stay for 2
Why We Love This Deal
In few other places can you pivot from adventure to romance quite as quickly as Phuket. Here dramatic limestone cliffs and hidden island caves rub shoulders with exquisite spas, a buzzing nightlife and sugar-sand beaches with perpetually swimmable waters.
With this exclusive deal, two can escape to a 5-star, adults-only retreat on the island's west coast for more than $1200 off regular rates through 2022. You'll nab bonus perks, too, like daily breakfast, cocktails and massages.
"Polished and romantic" — Oyster.com
- Two guests can stay from July 1, 2021 - Dec. 19, 2022
Stay in a 430-square-foot Sea View Studio with a private balcony overlooking Kamala Beach and the Andaman Sea
- $549 ... 7-night package (reg. $1204)
- $780 ... 10-night package (reg. $1557) with $50 credit to award-winning Plum Prime Steakhouse and afternoon tea for two
Stay in a Sea View Jacuzzi Junior Suite — as the name suggests, these come with jetted tubs on the balconies
- $699 ... 7-night package (reg. $1654)
- $990 ... 10-night package (reg. $2137) with $50 credit to award-winning Plum Prime Steakhouse and afternoon tea for two
- All stays come with these Travelzoo member perks
- Prices are based on two guests sharing a room (not per person) and include taxes and fees
- A nightly surcharge of THB 1860 (approx. $60) applies from Dec. 20, 2021 - Mar. 31, 2022 (payable at the resort)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- This 5-star hotel is perched atop Phuket's rugged west coast shoreline, set amid extravagant mansions along the island's Millionaire Mile
- Fittingly, amenities here are designed to maximize the view — you'll find multiple pools, a rooftop tennis court, billiards room and spa, each offering sweeping vistas Kamala Beach and the ocean beyond
- There are four on-site bars and restaurants as well, though the real standout is Plum Prime Steakhouse, a three-time World Luxury Restaurant award winner (a.k.a. the Oscar's for international cuisine)
- To sample local fare, you can also walk into Kamala Town (it takes roughly 15-minutes), or catch the resort's complimentary shuttle to Kamala and Patong Beach
About the Destination
“A little piece of paradise,” (U.S. News), the island of Phuket is home to some of Thailand’s most popular, postcard-worthy beaches. At time of publish, we found one-stop flights to Phuket (HKT) from Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco from $800-$1000. The resort is about a 40-minute drive from the airport.
Occupancy Rules: Rate is for single or double occupancy; maximum occupancy is three adults. Third adult is THB 1457 (approx. $47) per person, per night including tax, breakfast and extra bed. Guests at this resort must be at least 12 years of age.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email the resort at email@example.com. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response. Reservations are subject to availability; to secure your desired travel dates, we recommend booking at least 30 days prior to stay. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. One-night vouchers can also be purchased as an add-on to extend a 7-night voucher.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. Once the room is reserved with the hotel, changes must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival or voucher will not be refundable. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. All surcharges and the credit used at the resort will be converted to the local currency (THB) and subject to the resort's USD-THB exchange rate at time of use.
COVID re-entry info: Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here.