$1599 – Antigua All-Inclusive 5-Night Getaway, Save $1000
Why We Love This Deal
Set on an island best known for its pristine white sand beaches, the all-inclusive St. James's Club Resort & Villas on Antigua spreads across 100 acres and is framed by two private beaches, with plenty of activities for loungers and adventurers alike.
Now, Travelzoo members can spend 5 nights in an upgraded Beachfront room at this hotel that "remains a favorite with many travelers" (Fodors) while saving more than $1000 through 2021.
- Two people spend 5 nights in a Beachfront Room; these rooms have unobstructed beach views, private balconies and one king or two full beds
- $1599 ... check in through Dec. 19, 2021
- All meals, drinks and taxes are included
Travelzoo member perks:
- $50 spa credit (once per 5-night stay)
- Early check-in or late check out (based on availability)
- Add extra nights for $319 per night
- Price is for two guests (not per person)
- Sold Out: July 9, 29-31; Aug. 1-7; Oct. 22-23; Nov. 3-6, 19-23, 2021
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- St. James's Club Resort covers 100 acres of lush beachfront with two private beaches — one of which faces Mamora Bay, with its calm, warm waters, while the other faces St. James Bay and the Atlantic, where you'll find more active surf
- Since the resort is all inclusive, guests have free use of kayaks and windsurfing gear — you can take free surfing lessons, too
- Unlimited dining is available in four restaurants, from Italian staples to Caribbean seafood specialties; four bars and lounges serve unlimited drinks
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
About the Destination
Antigua currently requires a negative COVID-19 test taken within 7 days prior to your flight to Antigua. Proof of the negative test must be presented at the airport. Be sure to check all advisories before making travel arrangements.
Flights are not included with this offer. St. James's Club Resort is approximately a 30-minute drive from the V. C. Bird International Airport (ANU). Guests have the choice of picking up a previously arranged rental car at the airport, taking a taxi or reserving a private driver.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 800-345-0271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and expect a response in 48 hours. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Guests must check out by Dec. 24, 2021, regardless of the length of stay. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 7 days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees.
Occupancy rules: Based on double occupancy. Up to two children 11 years of age and younger can stay for an additional $60 per child, per night. Maximum occupancy is two adults and two children per room.
Additional hotel specific charges: $24 resort fee per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers Wi-Fi, sports equipment and any local levy.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
COVID re-entry info: Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here. Guests are able to obtain their PCR (COVID-19) test directly on site without having to leave the property. There is a cost of $60 per person for the test and appointments will be scheduled upon check-in by the concierge team.