$399 – Bahamas Beachfront Hilton: 3 Nights for 2 w/Perks
Why We Love This Deal
This historic 4-star resort is the only beachfront hotel in downtown Nassau, putting it in the ideal location for both relaxation and exploring the nearby museums and shops. This exclusive deal saves Travelzoo members more than 50%, including over $300 in perks. Plus, with travel dates into spring 2022, there's plenty of time to decide when to pack your bags.
- Two people stay in a Partial Ocean View King Room
Check in through Dec. 19, 2021
- $399 ... 3 nights
- $899 ... 7 nights
Check in between Jan. 2 - April 30, 2022
- $749 ... 3 nights
- $1499 ... 7 nights
- Add an extra night starting at $179
Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily complimentary breakfast for two people (reg. $66)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (reg. $25)
- Two welcome cocktails ($40 value)
- Half-off beach cabana rentals including beverages (sodas and local beers), fresh fruit and assorted chips (reg. $254)
- Not available: June 12, 19, 26; July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31; Aug. 7, 14, 21, 28
- Price is for up to two guests and not per person
- Note: Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit. Please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- This 4-star resort, built in 1923, is the only beachfront hotel in downtown Nassau and sits on a private beach
- Features a heated freshwater pool, several indoor/outdoor restaurants, 24-hour fitness center and comfortable rooms with flat-screen TVs and mini-fridges
- Offers complimentary non-motorized water sports equipment like paddle boards and kayaks
- Stay with confidence – read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
About the Destination
Flights are not included in this deal. However, Lynden Pindling International (NAS) is just an 18-minute drive from the hotel and offers nonstop flights or one-stop flights from multiple U.S. cities. British Colonial Hilton Nassau can arrange ground transportation for an additional fee. Please call the hotel directly at 242-302-9000 for more information.
How to book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call 242-302-9000 or email nashi_FO@hilton.com (the hotel responds to emails within 48 business hours). Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out; we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Guests must checkout by December 22, 2021 or April 30, 2022 (depending on voucher purchased), regardless of length of stay. Restaurant and cabana reservations are subject to availability; please call the hotel ahead of your visit to confirm availability. Any unused Promotional Value will be forfeited upon checkout. Voucher(s) must be used in 1 visit.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Children 11 and under stay free of charge, breakfast is an additional $16.50 (reg. $33) per day, paid directly to the hotel. Maximum occupancy per room are two adults and one child.
Additional hotel specific charges: 12% VAT tax, 11.2% Tourism Levy tax and $18.40 fee per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.
COVID Re-entry Info: Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here. COVID testing can be arranged at the hotel for return travel for an additional cost, paid directly to the hotel.