Sold outThis deal was published April 19, 2021 and sold out May 05, 2021. See current deals
$2,899 – Ending Today: Maldives 5-Star All-Inclusive Vacation for 2
Why We Love This Deal
As deal experts, we've seen a lot of all-inclusive beach getaways. But this is the first time we've negotiated an unrestricted all-inclusive offer — meaning you get premium drinks and dine for free at all eight on-site restaurants — that's also at a 5-star resort on its very own private island.
With this exclusive deal, two can spend 5 nights in a Beach Villa at the Forbes ranked "most glamorous" hotel in the Maldives (Overwater Villas are only $20 more per night). You'll partake in bucket-list worthy experiences, too, like a sunset dolphin watching cruise, all at a savings of over $2500 into 2022 — a.k.a. the largest discount we've seen for a Maldives getaway this year.
Act fast, though — today is the last day you can nab this deal.
- Two guests can spend 5 nights at this 5-star, all-inclusive resort, most dates through Oct. 20, 2022
- $2899 ... Beach Villa (reg. $5586): These 1200-square-foot villas sit directly on the beach and feature indoor-outdoor soaking tubs and showers; they're also ideal for families, accommodating up to four guests (something we rarely see among resorts in the Maldives)
- $2999 ... Overwater Villa (reg. $6050): These 900-square-foot villas are located above the waves on the resort's lagoon — just a short swim away from the house coral reef — you can access the water from your sundeck
- $3999 ... Overwater Pool Villa (reg. $8378): As the name suggests, not only do these 1200-square-foot villas sit over the resort's lagoon, they feature private pools on secluded sun decks, too
- Prices are per villa (based on double occupancy), not per person, and include 10% service charges and 12% local taxes — normally these would cost you more than $1000 per booking
- All stays come with these Travelzoo member perks
- Add extra nights to your stay from $579 per night
- A surcharge of $150 per night, per room will be applied for stays Jan. 12 - March 31, 2022 (payable on-site)
- Not available: Dec. 21, 2021 - Jan. 11, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love It
- Let's start with the location: The resort occupies its own private island within the Raa Atoll (especially popular among divers); there's also a full-fledged coral reef teeming with rays, lion fish and turtles, just offshore
- The 5-star treatment starts as soon as you touch down at the airport in Velana — you'll be personally greeted by a hotel staffer who will take you to a V.I.P. lounge while you await your transfer
- Once on site, you'll find eight bars and restaurants, ranging from a wood-fired pizzeria to upscale Middle-Eastern and Asian-style dining at Battuta; we recommend grabbing a sunset cocktail at the birds-nest style Haali Bar
- There's also a secluded spa and wellness center, where guests can partake in complimentary group yoga classes, in addition to three pools, a water sports and diving school, and kids' club offering daily activities
About the Destination
Located between the Arabian and Laccadive seas, the remote island nation of the Maldives is widely considered to have some of the best beaches in the world, with pristine white sand, clear turquoise water and world-class diving.
To reach the resort, guests will fly to Malé International Airport (MLE); seaplane or domestic transfers must be arranged through the resort directly.
Roundtrip seaplane transfers and domestic flight transfers are $455 per adult and $245 for children (2-11). Infants (0-1) fly free of charge. Domestic flights and seaplane transfers are arranged by a third party vendor through the resort. Type of transfer is based on international arrival and departure time. Seaplane transfers are arranged for arrivals between 6am to 3pm and departures from 9am to 6pm. Domestic flight transfers are arranged for arrivals after 3pm and departures after 7pm. Approximate waiting time for transfer to/from the resort is up to three hours.
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Hotel taxes and fees are included in the voucher price. A daily $6 green tax per person is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel.
Occupancy Rules: Rate is valid for single or double occupancy. Maximum occupancy of four adults or two adults and two children sharing a beach villa; maximum occupancy of three adults or two adults and one child sharing an overwater villa. Extra adults are an additional $290 per room, per night on same all-inclusive plan, with extra bed and tax, payable directly to the hotel. Children four and under stay free in existing bedding with meals included; children ages 5-11 are an additional $150 per room, per night on same all-inclusive plan, with extra bed and tax, payable directly to the hotel. Extra bed requests must be made in advance. Green tax is not included for all extra guests. Guests under 18 years of age are not recommended in over water villas. They will only be allowed to stay in an over water villa if parents/guardians take full responsibility and sign a disclaimer/liability form at time of check-in. At least one adult must stay in the over water villa with guests below 18 years of age.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email the resort at email@example.com. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out, so we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers to extend their stay.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. Once the room is reserved with the hotel, changes must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival or voucher will not be refundable. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
COVID Entry and Re-entry Info: A mandatory PCR negative test result is currently required at Velana International Airport in the Maldives. Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Dhigali Maldives offers COVID-19 testing onsite; contact the resort for more details. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here.