Sold outThis deal was published March 26, 2021 and sold out April 14, 2021. See current deals
$699 – Cambodia: 7 Nights for 2 near Angkor Wat, Reg. $2080
Why We Love This Deal
By far and away the largest stone temple complex in the world and former seat of the ancient Khmer Empire — few places pique our sense of wanderlust quite as acutely as Angkor Wat.
With this exclusive deal, two can spend a week at this 5-star resort, just 15 minutes outside the temples, while saving over $1300 on regular rates. Still on the fence? The resort also ranks among the Top 10 in all of Asia (Condé Nast Readers' Choice 2020), and we've negotiated a litany of exclusive extras like 3-course meals and massages.
"Anantara Angkor Resort’s suites will make you feel like Khmer royalty" — Forbes Travel Guide
- Two guests can stay for 7 nights, now through Dec. 23, 2022:
- $699 ... Premier Suite with a private balcony overlooking the main pool and garden
- $2099 ... Anantara Explorer Suite — this comes with nearly double the space, an outdoor private plunge pool and in-room soaking tub big enough for two
Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast for two
- Two 3-course lunches or dinners per person
- Two 60-minute Anantara massages per person
- Roundtrip airport transfers for two
- Daily free minibar
- Unlimited tuk tuk rides (Cambodia's famous 3-wheeled taxis) into downtown Siem Reap
- 20% off food and beverage, spa services and cooking classes
- Want to stay longer? Extra nights start at $99 (must be used with a valid 7-night voucher)
- Prices are for two guests (not per person); all taxes and fees are included
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- When we say this resort is top rated, we're not kidding — it scores a perfect 5.0 / 5.0 on TripAdvisor out of nearly 1400 reviews; it also won the publication's 2020 Travelers' Choice Award
- The location is exemplary, within 15 minutes of Angkor Wat (yes, as in the UNESCO World Heritage Site) and 10 minutes of local cuisine in downtown Siem Reap — the hotel offers complimentary transfers to both areas
- The resort itself is lavishly appointed with amenities like a saltwater pool, two restaurants and pool bar, a cooking school, spa and steam room, plus a wellness center offering yoga and meditation classes
- The indulgences extend to the suites, too, which feature spa-inspired bathrooms; you'll also be greeted with a welcome foot massage after check-in, as well as a complimentary loaner smartphone with a local data plan
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
About the Destination
With a history dating back millennia, dramatic jungle landscapes and bustling cities, Cambodia is as renowned for its ancient sites like the temples at Angkor Wat as it is for its vibrant local culture, rich cuisine and popular nightlife. To reach Anantara, U.S. travelers will fly into Siem Reap International Airport (REP); from there, it's a 5-minute drive to the resort.
Occupancy Rules: Rate is valid for single or double occupancy; maximum occupancy of three guests in the Premier Suite and four guests in the Anantara Explorer Suite. Extra adults are $55 per room per night, inclusive of perks, payable direct to hotel. Children ages four and under stay free with complimentary breakfast and baby cot; children ages 5-11 are an additional $27.50 per night with breakfast and extra bed. Premier Suites can accommodate a maximum of one extra bed while Anantara Explorer Suites can accommodate two.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please email the resort at email@example.com. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response. The number of rooms available at this discounted rate is limited and dates may sell out, so we highly recommend booking early to get your desired dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. One-night vouchers are only valid in combination 7-night voucher for the same room type.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. Once the room is reserved with the hotel, changes must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival or voucher will not be refundable. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
COVID re-entry info: Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here.