$335 – Stylish Paris Hotel: 2 Nights w/Upgrade, 70% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Location, location, location: the stylish Hotel Le Six is within 10 minutes' walk of the Luxembourg Gardens, two metro lines and two Michelin-starred restaurants.
So it's no surprise an upgraded room with breakfast costs up to $640 per night if you book anywhere else. But Travelzoo members save 70% on refundable stays through April 2022.
"This 4-star hotel defines contemporary design...but the biggest asset is the outstanding service on every level" — Lonely Planet
- Travel from April 1, 2021 - April 15, 2022
Two guests stay in a double-upgraded Deluxe Room with L'Occitane toiletries, towel warmer, Nespresso machine and free Wi-Fi:
- $335 ... 2 nights
- $169 ... additional night
Stays include Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast for two
- A bottle of wine (one per stay)
- Access to the on-site hammam and 10% food-and-beverage discount
- All taxes, except for local tourism tax of 2.88€ (approx. $3.50) per person per night, payable to the hotel
- Combine multiple vouchers to stay longer; one-night vouchers are only valid in combination with 2-night vouchers
- Price based on two guests sharing a room (not per person)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- Has a Travellers' Choice Award on TripAdvisor with page after page of perfect 5-out-of-5 reviews from smitten past guests
- Located in the Sixth Arrondissement, surrounded by chic boutiques and award-winning restaurants (two Michelin-starred restaurants, Quinsou and Helene Darroze, are within a nine-minute walk)
- The area was a known local haunt for literary legends; check out La Closerie des Lilas, a bar-resto frequented by Ernest Hemingway and Oscar Wilde that's less than 15 minutes' stroll from the hotel
- The included breakfast features fresh pastries, just-squeezed orange juice, local cheese, eggs and organic fruit
- A 10-minute walk from Le Grand Epicerie, a 30,000-square-foot gourmet store where you can "explore the best of French food in one very chic place" (Bon Appetit), then take your purchases to nearby Luxembourg Gardens for an unforgettably Parisian picnic
- Every Thursday, the hotel's general manager invites hotel guests to enjoy a complimentary glass of a classic French drink at the bar
Travelzoo Tip: Travelzoo members can build their own French roadtrip by pairing this with up to 40% in exclusive savings at a 5-star seaside resort in Normandy.
Occupancy Rules: Based on up to two guests sharing a room.
Additional Hotel-Specific Charges: Taxes are already included in this deal, except for the local tourism tax of 2.88€ per person, per night, which is payable directly to the hotel.
How to Book: Purchase this deal from Travelzoo then follow the instructions on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. To check availability or for general questions, please call +33 1 42 22 00 75 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 24-48 hours for a response. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Until the voucher’s expiry date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least seven days prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking after that time you may be subject to additional hotel fees. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
COVID Re-entry Info: Air passengers returning to the United States are required to get a COVID-19 test three days before their flight departs and provide proof of a negative test. Read CDC guidelines for returning to the U.S. here.